Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

area51 more visible display off the participants off a thread

I have noticed that thrue the new thread system in area51 the participants are displayed in the top barr .
But do to size and collor less visible especially to people waering glasses .

So my question to the administrators if it is possible.

a verry simple solution would be to change the collor off the names to wite as this is more visible on a blue background.

upload_2017-1-10_10-14-40.png

just bi copy-paste when you click to copy
the collor changes and you get an example off wat the collor difference could mean
thanks in advance
upload_2017-1-10_10-23-26.png

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I have noticed that thrue the new thread system in area51 the participants are displayed in the top barr .
But do to size and collor less visible especially to people waering glasses .

So my question to the administrators if it is possible.

a verry simple solution would be to change the collor off the names to wite as this is more visible on a blue background.

View attachment 5350
just bi copy-paste when you click to copy
the collor changes and you get an example off wat the collor difference could mean
thanks in advance
View attachment 5351
Dave is working on the solution since Area 51 was introduced.

@Dave

I confess I hadn't noticed this until Mo mentioned it.. !!

Another question >>>>

How can I close or delete a thread once it has served its purpose. eg My Private thread MCC3 is now redundant having got all the items I need?

Regards
Harcourt

Just hit the report button and ask for it to be closed. One of us will then close it for you.

Top Bottom