Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are gifts from "Madlen Airborn" an indicator of the next event?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Never really paid much attention to the daily gifts from the "Madlen Airborn" and "Small Village" accounts, but a short time before the Valley of the Kings Curse, I received a straitjacket. I guess I noticed it only because it wasn't one of the everyday items like passengers or repair items. A couple days ago, I received a baggage tag. Does the Madlen account occasionally send random event items, or is that a hint that Rock the Sky is coming up next?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Never really paid much attention to the daily gifts from the "Madlen Airborn" and "Small Village" accounts, but a short time before the Valley of the Kings Curse, I received a straitjacket. I guess I noticed it only because it wasn't one of the everyday items like passengers or repair items. A couple days ago, I received a baggage tag. Does the Madlen account occasionally send random event items, or is that a hint that Rock the Sky is coming up next?
Perhaps, but I've also gotten random stuff from Madlen that isn't anywhere near the event. Air magnetometers is something I get from Madlen a lot, regardless of when the event is scheduled

Top Bottom