Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any way to get a cheap Tesla Power Plant?

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Just wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to obtain cheap(er) Tesla Power Plants instead of having to pay up 30 precious airport cash? Do they ever appear on the daily offers?

Just to let you know they are on sale at the moment with 1 hr 51 m left, 24 instead of 30
cool.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to obtain cheap(er) Tesla Power Plants instead of having to pay up 30 precious airport cash? Do they ever appear on the daily offers?
There is a user guide on this subject matter - the link is below. It will tell you all you need to know about the daily bank discounts, and much more besides.

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-airport-city-game-the-daily-bank-discount-sale-items-on-offer-to-forum-members-v8-12-16.33377/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Mine is Circus. Ok, well it just changed to Collections Chest(Crossbill). Android user, location in California, USA.

Here is the quote from the guide:
"It is important to note that not all discount sale items, offered through the bank, will be the same for all forum members, since it is a game played world wide. What you see displayed for sale, through your bank, will not be the same for all forum members. There will be random game variations, as well as country location, currency and exchange rates, when sale items are offered for money."

It would be interesting to know how it works. Maybe after the crazy update problems settle down, I will ask G!.

Mine is Circus. Ok, well it just changed to Collections Chest(Crossbill). Android user, location in California, USA.

Here is the quote from the guide:
"It is important to note that not all discount sale items, offered through the bank, will be the same for all forum members, since it is a game played world wide. What you see displayed for sale, through your bank, will not be the same for all forum members. There will be random game variations, as well as country location, currency and exchange rates, when sale items are offered for money."

It would be interesting to know how it works. Maybe after the crazy update problems settle down, I will ask G!.
Mine is also now Collections Chest but Goldfinch which makes sense as is only helo I own. Also Android, East coast.

Top Bottom