Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Another scam, another con...

Getting a little fed up now with the Developers and their selective choices when designing things. I just spent a fortune on an Apartment Hotel, 300 PAX every two days. Waited for almost a week to get it constructed and low and behold, when it is ready:

1) No additional drops for anything special
2) No ability to 'Speed Up For Free'
Better off sticking with my House of Disturbances (of which I cleared one to make space).
Ugh.
Demoralising.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Getting a little fed up now with the Developers and their selective choices when designing things. I just spent a fortune on an Apartment Hotel, 300 PAX every two days. Waited for almost a week to get it constructed and low and behold, when it is ready:

Better off sticking with my House of Disturbances (of which I cleared one to make space).
Ugh.
Demoralising.

So, you bought the apartment hotel with hope that you can get extra 300 pax every time you watch an ad?

One day y

Ugh.
Demoralising.
You will need all the passenger building you can get your hands on. Long term investment

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758

Ugh.
Demoralising.
I use the apartment hotel as a big passenger recovery station when flying lots of accelerated flights. I locate them by some accelerating buildings add a Family Ticket bonus, then I can pull 960 x 6 passengers (5760 passengers from 6 buildings). Earlier in the game the best passenger buildings are Stone Castle (costs green cash), multi-storey building, burial vault (from event), modular house, and loft condominium. But in fairness you need different buildings for different strategies. If you use Visa buildings, then small frequent passenger number buildings are best. If you are playing all day the Manor House, building with pool etc may be better, or if you only play once a day then buildings producing passengers between 12 and 24 hour intervals may work best. In other words choose passenger buildings to meet your gameplay needs and you will be much happier 🙂

Top Bottom