Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update 4.11.4

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Does helium work?
If your Android device is rooted - Helium works great. Titanium does too. - These are 2 highly recommended backup programs.
If your phone is not rooted - some have had success with Helium connecting it with a PC. I could with my Samsung tablet, not so lucky with my Asus tablet.

For the 4.11.5 update, I thing I just discovered is that it would clear your Waiting list, both of my games have 0 in the Waiting list now, and there were about 40 pending on each game before the update. So if you have neighbor requests in the Waiting list you wanted to accept but haven't done so, make sure you do that before updating your game.

UPDATE: per @Bob69bob , once you close the game and restart the game, the Waiting list would come back on iOS. I just tried on one of my games and can confirm Andriod works that way too.

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
These are 2 highly recommended backup programs.
Please don't use 3rd party backup programme as it can corrupt your game data and if you try to restore from these apps, you may not be able to restore your game to the latest files.
And Now there's no reason to use it since we can restore the game through Google Play Games itself(I have checked it just now and it's working).

Please don't use 3rd party backup programme as it can corrupt your game data and if you try to restore from these apps, you may not be able to restore your game to the latest files.
And Now there's no reason to use it since we can restore the game through Google Play Games itself(I have checked it just now and it's working).

I assume each game can only be associated with 1 Google account?

What happens if you have more than 1 Android game? Make new Google account?

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Not updated games (including 4.11.4) give warning message when visiting neighbors, claiming you can't visit them, because their version is outdated. However if you close that window with the x, you can tap their buildings. Fixed in 4.11.5.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I assume each game can only be associated with 1 Google account?

What happens if you have more than 1 Android game? Make new Google account?
Yes, You have to make different Google accounts to connect to your different games as connecting multiple games to one Google account can result in something not good.
It's easy to create Google account :)

Top Bottom