Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
So it turns out that if someone who has updated their game sends event items to someone who has not updated their game...the gift just doesn't get delivered. Then when the recipient finally does update their game, all those missing gifts suddenly show up!

In other words...tonight I discovered that y'all do love me after all:LOL: ...Or more seriously that you didn't all get super busy at work or have family issues simultaneously. Glad to see everyone's still playing and having fun with the new event.:love:

I updated my game to the new version tonight and am now looking for event items. I can also start sending event items to those who want them. I do need to update my signature since several of the items I can send have changed.

suzy

350+ Star Club
So it turns out that if someone who has updated their game sends event items to someone who has not updated their game...the gift just doesn't get delivered. Then when the recipient finally does update their game, all those missing gifts suddenly show up!

In other words...tonight I discovered that y'all do love me after all:LOL: ...Or more seriously that you didn't all get super busy at work or have family issues simultaneously. Glad to see everyone's still playing and having fun with the new event.:love:

I updated my game to the new version tonight and am now looking for event items. I can also start sending event items to those who want them. I do need to update my signature since several of the items I can send have changed.
I've sent you a friend's request.. would you accept me please??

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Hi all,

my game is finally restored, when i started the game up the first of july, i lost some buildings and progress, (one level back!)
It took until yesterday when they could solve it. I started 4 times the event, because everyday i went back one level.
Now i can finally collect. If you would be so kind to send me some stuff. Thanks.
Stage level 2: 3 circuit breaker panel.
Stage level 3: 5 drum set, 2 equalizer panel, 3 subwoofer, 4 concert screen
And some whistles of course,
Thanks !

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I am in the same club as @Kamikaze. this morning, my game just started from the level 1 month ago. It is already the second time it happens and always from this level begining at beginning of June:facepalm:

This time I sent a ticket to GI, so until the game is restored if possible, I will played with my second game Javi clone. Please sent your gift to this one.
I am starting the event from zero, so items for stage welcome....
Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
I am in the same club as @Kamikaze. this morning, my game just started from the level 1 month ago. It is already the second time it happens and always from this level begining at beginning of June:facepalm:

This time I sent a ticket to GI, so until the game is restored if possible, I will played with my second game Javi clone. Please sent your gift to this one.
I am starting the event from zero, so items for stage welcome....
Thank you.

Hoping the best for you, will send Javi Clone items for now.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Due to some problems on my windows pc, i deleted the game because it didn't upgrade automaticlly and so i started a new one.
I could use some neighbors especially with planetariums :). I will send invites, could you please accept..
You can add me also, the code is 209dn1l2 my game name is Kam2
For the neighbors of my old windows game: please delete that game named: Wim.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom