Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Sep Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 21st September 2019 at 15.50pm London UK Time)

I have experienced a considerable amount of broadband problems during this morning and afternoon, and have not been able to gift until now. All of my neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 21st September 2019 at 15.50pm London UK Time)

I have experienced a considerable amount of broadband problems during this morning and afternoon, and have not been able to gift until now. All of my neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 23rd September 2019 at 14.20pm London UK Time)

Following a really good afternoon lunch, all of my neighbours gift items for today have been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far today. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 24th September 2019 at 13.55pm London UK Time)

Following a really good late morning brunch, all of my neighbours gift items for today have finally been despatched. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, while both my eyes were closed, during my sleep period. I have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today I'm celebrating 4 years as a forum member and 5 years as a player of Airport City. I will treat myself to a really good lunch later on today. In the meantime, my thanks to all of my neighbours, present and past, for helping me get this far and last this long. My thanks also to all those who run the members forum. If it were not for all of you, I would have been long gone from this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Today I'm celebrating 4 years as a forum member and 5 years as a player of Airport City. I will treat myself to a really good lunch later on today. In the meantime, my thanks to all of my neighbours, present and past, for helping me get this far and last this long. My thanks also to all those who run the members forum. If it were not for all of you, I would have been long gone from this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

con2.jpg

Well Done !!

Regards
Harcourt

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations on making it to four years and thanks for being a great friend & neighbour

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations! :):):) Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom