Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Nov Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 17.45pm London UK Time)

All of my 25 neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today, much later than my usual time. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A very gentle reminder, to those of you who send gifts to me, pleased do be very careful and only gift items that are listed in my signature page. For the past few days, back into last week, I have received quite a number of gifts that I no longer need, gifts towards buildings I already have in place. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 13th November 2019 at 10.40am London UK Time)

On this rather cold morning, all of my 25 neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page. If you need any special gift items to upgrade your buildings, please do let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Hi neighbors,
I slowly reach the target quantities for some of the event items.

Urgently needed items (for level6 and 7 upgrades) are:
67x Drawing Tablet, 64x Ergonomic Table, 65x Gaming Laptop, 47x Surge Protector, 47x Access Card, 48x Gaming Chair, 41x Microwave Oven

Not anymore needed items - pls. DON'T SEND those: currently Beanbag, Board Game, Docking Station, Game Console

As usual I send you gifts, mentioned in your game name.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins - Howdy! Just popped in to say hello.

Hope everyone is doing well.

A great deal has happened since you last logged in, the game has changed through many updates, and quite a number of old timers have stopped playing. Also, new forum members have come on-board. The game has grown and so has the members forum.

Good to hear from you.

Regards
Cptain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins - Howdy! Just popped in to say hello.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Well hello old friend, you have been missed
Fanfare.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 17th November 2019 at 11.10am London UK Time)

On this bright sunny but still cold morning, all of my 25 neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

The members forum is currently quiet, only two members, as I post this message.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,

Update on my immediate needs of event items:

Lvl6 and 7 upgrade, needed items are:
37x Drawing Tablet, 33x Ergonomic Table, 33x Gaming Laptop, 11x Surge Protector, 24x Access Card, 22x Gaming Chair, 17x Microwave Oven

Not anymore needed items - pls. DON'T SEND those: currently Beanbag, Board Game, Comic Book, Cookie, Docking Station, Game Console, Vending Machine

EDIT: list of not needed item updated
Last edited

Last edited:
Do you need coockies or beanbags or snthing else?
I havent got any single render farm yet.
Send you sn invite. Tank you
Thanks, Javi! I accepted your invite. Right now it's just the gaming chairs and game consoles, but I'm trying to get at least one of my buildings to level 10 so I'm sure I'll be needing those later. Will start sending you render farms.

Hi neighbors,

Update on my immediate needs of event items:

Lvl6 and 7 upgrade, needed items are:
45x Drawing Tablet, 43x Ergonomic Table, 43x Gaming Laptop, 17x Surge Protector, 26x Access Card, 27x Gaming Chair, 20x Microwave Oven

Not anymore needed items - pls. DON'T SEND those: currently Beanbag, Board Game, Cookie, Docking Station, Game Console, Vending Machine

Last edited
We're already neighbours. I'll start sending you microwave ovens from tomorrow

Edit: Actually that's on another account so if you can befriend me on 20co47i2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom