Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - JUNE Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 9th June 2019 at 11.25am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items (fuel 20 units and flight items) for this Sunday morning have just been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during this week. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs, If you need any special gift items to upgrade your four main buildings, please do let me know, I'm always very happy to help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 10th June 2019 at 10.35am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) on this cold and wet Monday morning, have just been sent out. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received during last week. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs,

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Cheffy Too - I'm sorry to say I have just double clicked and returned a gift which you will most likely not need, my apologies for not paying enough attention.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 11th June 2019 at 10.05am London UK Time)

On the second day of this week, all my neighbours gift items for today (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been despatched. As always, my thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi gang - 11th of June and I have only just found this thread - whoops!

Happy birthday to all those I may have missed! Have some cake.
cakes 2.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 13th June 2019 at 11.45am London UK Time)

On the fourth day of this week, all my neighbours gift items for today (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been despatched. As always, my thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received. I have updated my signature page. If you need any special gift items to upgrade your four main buildings, please do let me know, I'm always very happy to help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 14th June 2019 at 11.20am London UK Time)

On the last day of the working week, all my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received this morning and during this week. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 15th June 2019 at 10.45am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been despatched. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received throughout this week of game play. I have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom