Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Always looking

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
ac.png

Well this is a delightfully mysterious post :) . Are you looking for neighbors to visit? I am sure people would help you out if you ask.

Also, if that is a screenshot of your city, then you hit the 350 star club a while ago.
If so, I think you should apply for the medal.🏅

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Well this is a delightfully mysterious post :) . Are you looking for neighbors to visit? I am sure people would help you out if you ask.

Also, if that is a screenshot of your city, then you hit the 350 star club a while ago.
If so, I think you should apply for the medal.🏅
I tend to work in the background. as for gifts it is 1st come...
Just a note those Higher lvls may need a reminder of what you asking for and what lvl the person is capable of sending

example a RDF is a lvl 41... a FL or even a SP ..... Fuel 3 is pointless on recieve , however sometimes I do look and send them something which will be useful.
Different platforms but the basics still stand.

If a player on my list has a tag of example FL I will send that person a FL, However I am not expecting a return gift or if they do normally its a F20
And that is because I wont ask for anything.

As for Neighbours all are welcome

and ok I will go for the 350

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Hopefully this will make my point.
I cannot send certain items.....

So for example if u send me a SP----- all I get in my gifts is
3 fuel I cannot return the SP

Attachments

• 70.png
    70.png
    460.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Hopefully this will make my point.
I cannot send certain items.....

So for example if u send me a SP----- all I get in my gifts is
3 fuel I cannot return the SP
Just a side note: I’ve been using SP for spare propeller and pill for that one. And I guess many other players from this forum do the same.

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Just a side note: I’ve been using SP for spare propeller and pill for that one. And I guess many other players from this forum do
I agree with you SP spare propeller lvl 41 ish..... I can send it However If a lvl 80 player sends a request for a SP #########i am guessing player is asking for a Sleeping Pill...
Again their must be a list of what lvl a person can send

Again their must be a list of what lvl a person can send

Regardless of level, most use codes that are accepted as standard or leave no doubt as to their meaning.

Last edited:

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz

Regardless of level, most use codes that are accepted as standard or leave no doubt ad to their me

Top Bottom