Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General "always drops"

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
So in my down time between event and alliance flights, I like to fly to Turkish Coast to grab the guaranteed Landing Lamp. I know of Caracas for the RDF and Helsinki for the Alt Indicator

Is there a list of destinations and buildings that Always drop useful items?

Thanks

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
So in my down time between event and alliance flights, I like to fly to Turkish Coast to grab the guaranteed Landing Lamp. I know of Caracas for the RDF and Helsinki for the Alt Indicator

Is there a list of destinations and buildings that Always drop useful items?

Thanks

Not really specific like you want it to.

But if you go to the new wiki, and find the items you need, you can see where you can find it.

Another thing, if you just search in the box in your game the name of the item you’re looking for, it will show you the destinations that will drop those items.

Edit: add screenshot to show you. Here, I’m looking for RDF.
4BBFC219-C39B-49AC-8092-6362325405E4.png

Apart from Turkish Coast, which is fairly important to stop new player‘s games from grinding to a halt, None of the plane types have a 100% drop rate location until you get to Giants. It’s a significant step up going to giants as it is, so it’s nice to know that although you still need to plan things to balance factory outputs, at least every plane type from that point on has a destination that will guarantee a flight item drop.

Don‘t get too excited, though. Eventually you’ll be talking to yourself, “if I burn a blanket and a flight catering, then I can fly to Caracas to get an RDF. Then I can fly to Helsinki and get the Attitude Indicator I need to fly to Havana!” Flying one plane to get an item for the next one? Joy.

At least when you hit Falcons, you don’t need to fly to one destination to get an item to fly to another destination where you can collect another item to fly to a 3rd 🤪😆.

edit: I had to reword that Last sentence 3 times before it made sense 🥴.

Last edited:
Top Bottom