Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance tasks that cannot be completed

Why do I keep getting assigned alliance tasks that cannot be completed with the assets (i.e. planes) that I own. I have one Delta and I get assigned a task that would take 170 hours to complete if I was perfect at accepting and restarting flights all week. There are only 168 hours in a week????
been there, have flights that are over 100 flights

Why do I keep getting assigned alliance tasks that cannot be completed with the assets (i.e. planes) that I own. I have one Delta and I get assigned a task that would take 170 hours to complete if I was perfect at accepting and restarting flights all week. There are only 168 hours in a week????
Hence the reason why alliance flights need to be calculated carefully and your fleet adjusted so they are doable. Alliance missions go by plane type not numbers of planes.

You need a fleet rethink.

I could add it also depends on the level...

the first task is related the lowest plane you have.
The second tasks is for the highest plane you have.
And the third is for the plane you have the most -I dont remember if when equality, the game takes the higher or lower level one, I think it is the higher)

Please, be careful that plane in reserve hangar are also counting.
Only warehouse planes are not counting.

For the level, it determines the number of flights required for each tasks, independantly of the number of plane you have.
I cannot really set the number, but it highly increase when you reach the high levels.
The steps are : 1-10, then 11-20, 21-30, 31-40; and so on.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Another pattern that I discovered while looking at my tasks today: when using the same plane for all 3 tasks, the ratio of flights is approximately 1:3:6. For example, my tasks with a full fleet of PPD at level 51-60 are 45/134/267.

Can anyone with different planes spot this pattern too?

Useful for estimating tasks when we change fleet (y)

And the third is for the plane you have the most -I dont remember if when equality, the game takes the higher or lower level one, I think it is the higher)

Please, be careful that plane in reserve hangar are also counting.
Only warehouse planes are not counting.

For the level, it determines the number of flights required for each tasks, independantly of the number of plane you have.
I cannot really set the number, but it highly increase when you reach the high levels.
The steps are : 1-10, then 11-20, 21-30, 31-40; and so on.
Thanks, this is very helpful. How do I get a plane into the Warehouse?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
valentr87
Username
valentr87

I was going to make a post asking how your alliance tasks are generated; luckily I saw this first. This is very helpful, thank you!

Have the most of my lowest planes so the third task is also with these planes but the third task is over the 300 flights so it's impossible to complete this since I already have 58 flights to do for the first task.
Hmm. Disagree about impossible. Just done 554 flights to Yerevan. Depends on resources, motivation and time. 3rd task with bigger planes is certainly easier.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
You have week to finish tasks. Why leave it for 1 day!?

No two! And NO pax bonuses used just fuel and patience. But golly it was boring!
Couldn't agree more. I only use fuel so I trade mostly fuel amongst my list. It is boring but also highly economic. With this strategy I am completing my tasks with 2-3 days to spare . I use this extra time to stock up on "required" supplies that will possibly be needed for future alliance tasks.

If you want fuel (at this stage i am sending 20 units daily unless alliance requires help) add me, because i am FaceBook Jail regularly send message here because I am normally off social media for three moths at a time. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom