Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance flights

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v9xec2
Username
mmtg
Hi, I have been playing for about a year now. I have my own alliance & always try to achieve at least one of the routes every week. However, I seem to be getting routes for the same types of planes every week at the moment. It has been routes for only the Powerful Propellor Driven & Jumbo planes. Added to this, the flights for the PPD seem to be the same ones over & over again. Am i right in presuming these flights are randomly given out or is there a reason why I am doing the same thing week in & week out. It is getting a little frustrating at times, especially as I am now an expert at most of the PPD flights I have been allocated. Thanks very much!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi, I have been playing for about a year now. I have my own alliance & always try to achieve at least one of the routes every week. However, I seem to be getting routes for the same types of planes every week at the moment. It has been routes for only the Powerful Propellor Driven & Jumbo planes. Added to this, the flights for the PPD seem to be the same ones over & over again. Am i right in presuming these flights are randomly given out or is there a reason why I am doing the same thing week in & week out. It is getting a little frustrating at times, especially as I am now an expert at most of the PPD flights I have been allocated. Thanks very much!

Hi @Michele !

Your three tasks depend on your fleet :
- first task : for the smallest plane you have
- second task : for the bigger plane you have
- third task : for the most plane you have
All your plane (in your warehouse, in your reserve hangar, in your hangars) are considered to define this.

after this, yes, all 3 destinations are random !

Yet, there is a well known bug : even if you do not have any PPD, your first task will require PPD. In this case, you should open a ticket to G! Support !

Hi @Michele !

All your plane (in your warehouse, in your reserve hangar, in your hangars) are considered to define this.

Yet, there is a well known bug : even if you do not have any PPD, your first task will require PPD. In this case, you should open a ticket to G! Support !
I think that planes on the warehouse do not count. Only those that are on hangars or reserve hangars

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049f6j4m
Username
Troy
Hi @Michele !

This makes much more sense! The reason for the second task seemed obvious but hadn't worked out the other two. What is annoying is that it takes into account the planes in your hangar! i bought one jumbo to get parts required to run the red launch pad (after 600k and a few days waiting time) but still want to run powerful delta missions to get the stars, but now my second task is for jumbos :( looks like i'll have to sell the jumbo...

Also, it seems in the last few months the required number of flights has shot up. I used to be able to get all 3 to now struggling to get 2...does anyone know why?

This makes much more sense! The reason for the second task seemed obvious but hadn't worked out the other two. What is annoying is that it takes into account the planes in your hangar! i bought one jumbo to get parts required to run the red launch pad (after 600k and a few days waiting time) but still want to run powerful delta missions to get the stars, but now my second task is for jumbos :( looks like i'll have to sell the jumbo...

Also, it seems in the last few months the required number of flights has shot up. I used to be able to get all 3 to now struggling to get 2...does anyone know why?
As you level up, the number of flights required increases. Every 10 levels I think, at 31, 41, 51, etc.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi Michelle, it's also worth upgrading for more slots in the reserve hanger with greenies so that you don't have to sell your bigger planes; grant you, it does take more greenies as you add more slots , and if you don't pay cash some times for G's then it's difficult to achieve. Cheers Baz :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049f6j4m
Username
Troy
As you level up, the number of flights required increases. Every 10 levels I think, at 31, 41, 51, etc.

Cheers, I'd assumed it was to do with the amount of hangars / planes of each type / flights completed the previous week. It jumped a lot lately after one week I used loads of fuel to complete an alliance mission and then to fly to machu pichu so I assume that is taken into account.
I've been purposefully not using fuel in a hope the numbers would stop going up

Cheers, I'd assumed it was to do with the amount of hangars / planes of each type / flights completed the previous week. It jumped a lot lately after one week I used loads of fuel to complete an alliance mission and then to fly to machu pichu so I assume that is taken into account.
I've been purposefully not using fuel in a hope the numbers would stop going up
That doesnt make any difference. As @KingJJ said - its all related to the level of your game.

Question. Does it make any difference to the alliance quest if you fly more than the required number of missions? Is there any added benefit at all?
Makes no difference for the alliance quest. It stops counting when it hits the magic number.

It continues to count for destination placings, and towards 3* ing destinations. These 2 reasons are why people keep going after finishing the alliance task number.

Makes no difference for the alliance quest. It stops counting when it hits the magic number.

It continues to count for destination placings, and towards 3* ing destinations. These 2 reasons are why people keep going after finishing the alliance task number.

Thank you. I figured it counted toward number of passengers carried, but wasn’t certain.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049f6j4m
Username
Troy
Hi @Michele !

Hello, when you say biggest plane, do you mean most passengers? So the thunderbird (150 passengers) is smaller than the falcon (350 passengers) ?

Top Bottom