Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded All Main Gaming Goals Now Complete!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Airport City_2022-11-06-15-31-32.jpg

It's taken 5 years for me to make this post, but man it feels good! This 1000th star is not even just about chasing stars, it's about the coinciding of that star with my gaming goals. Over the years, I aimed to do the following, and got them all done today:
1) Get all the space buildings
2) Get the first set of Adventure Buildings (up to the Louvre)
3) Gather efficient coin and pax buildings
4) Get two of each S3 aircraft
5) 3 star all standard flights
6) 3 star all heli flights (goldfinches were a doozy 😮‍💨)
7) 3 star all excavation flights (just finished it today)
8) Gather 1000 stars (also finished it today)

Now I will just enjoy the fruits of my labor and relax a bit with playing. No more active star chasing....just playing now in hopes of GI bringing something new. Thanks to all my neighbors and alliance members who have supported me throughout the years....couldn't have done it without you all 😌

Last edited:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Thank you, and you will. Persistence and finding the right neighbors makes a world of a difference. This forum legitimately changed the trajectory of the game for me
I've only been playing for a few months, and I still completely agree with you. I arranged gift trading with many forum members early on in my game progression, and the countless gifts have helped me so much.

View attachment 67749
It's taken 5 years for me to make this post, but man it feels good! This 1000th star is not even just about chasing stars, it's about the coinciding of that star with my gaming goals. Over the years, I aimed to do the following, and got them all done today:
1) Get all the space buildings
2) Get the first set of Adventure Buildings (up to the Louvre)
3) Gather efficient coin and pax buildings
4) Get two of each S3 aircraft
5) 3 star all standard flights
6) 3 star all heli flights (goldfinches were a doozy 😮‍💨)
7) 3 star all excavation flights (just finished it today)
8) Gather 1000 stars (also finished it today)

Now I will just enjoy the fruits of my labor and relax a bit with playing. No more active star chasing....just playing now in hopes of GI bringing something new. Thanks to all my neighbors and alliance members who have supported me throughout the years....couldn't have done it without you all 😌
Congratulations!! Well done with all of those goals! 🍾 🥂 🥂 🥂 🥂 🥂

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've only been playing for a few months, and I still completely agree with you. I arranged gift trading with many forum members early on in my game progression, and the countless gifts have helped me so much.
And it will only get better when you find the right alliance. Then your game really takes off.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Congratulations!! Well done with all of those goals! 🍾 🥂 🥂 🥂 🥂 🥂
Thanks a lot Jenn. Most of these goals just popped up along the way (the star goals), but after doing so much, I definitely want to take it easy now....unless GI surprises us all 😅

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That's amazing! A well deserved break surely. I wonder how long you will hold out before going after the next batch of stars? ;-)
I'll still grab them via events if theyre available, but simply gathering more stars is not a fulfilling enough goal for me to get the other 573. Now if we get sweet rewards/benefits as we collect stars, then I may be more aggressive. Until then, I'm just cruising 😁

Top Bottom