Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame.com is upgrading! (Not just yet though....)

Afternoon flyers!

Just to give you all a heads up. After moving to the new server nearly two weeks ago and no downtime or errors have occurred, I think it's safe to say it was a success!

Now that's out the way, it's time to give the forum an upgrade and a lick of polish! It's been over four years since the last proper refresh - How time flies!

No need to panic though, We will be keeping with the similar theme and colour scheme, however the software we run is version 1.5 and is now "End of Life". (No further updates except security patches, so we are secure). The latest version is 2.1, which was a complete re-write, so i've had to make sure all the add-ons we use have been upgraded to support this. The good news most have, however just waiting for a few small tweaks now.

There will be a little bit of re-arranging of the forums, but nothing too drastic!

I must say, working on the test site, I can't wait to upgrade the main site for everyone to use! Here's a sneak peak of one of the new features I love and hopefully will be popular here. (Seems to have worked well for BookFace!)

like.png

Not only that, when we upgrade, We will be https:// - Meaning it's a secure connection so will no longer see the "Not Secure" warning in your browser. It's also fully responsive, meaning you will have a better experience using the site on a mobile or tablet.

I will keep you updated, and can't put a date on the actual upgrade yet as want to test, test and test some more before going ahead with it!

Thanks

Dave

Afternoon flyers!

Just to give you all a heads up. After moving to the new server nearly two weeks ago and no downtime or errors have occurred, I think it's safe to say it was a success!

Now that's out the way, it's time to give the forum an upgrade and a lick of polish! It's been over four years since the last proper refresh - How time flies!

No need to panic though, We will be keeping with the similar theme and colour scheme, however the software we run is version 1.5 and is now "End of Life". (No further updates except security patches, so we are secure). The latest version is 2.1, which was a complete re-write, so i've had to make sure all the add-ons we use have been upgraded to support this. The good news most have, however just waiting for a few small tweaks now.

There will be a little bit of re-arranging of the forums, but nothing too drastic!

I must say, working on the test site, I can't wait to upgrade the main site for everyone to use! Here's a sneak peak of one of the new features I love and hopefully will be popular here. (Seems to have worked well for BookFace!)

View attachment 20183

Not only that, when we upgrade, We will be https:// - Meaning it's a secure connection so will no longer see the "Not Secure" warning in your browser. It's also fully responsive, meaning you will have a better experience using the site on a mobile or tablet.

I will keep you updated, and can't put a date on the actual upgrade yet as want to test, test and test some more before going ahead with it!

Thanks

Dave
You should go and work for Gi! Good stuff Dave.

I forgot to mention, there will be a 100 character limit per post on the new forum update........

I guess your original post should be:

Afternoon flyers!

No need to panic though, We will be keeping with the similar theme and colour scheme, however the software we run is version 1.5 and is now "End of Life". (No

Afternoon flyers!

View attachment 20183

Thanks

Dave
Great job Dave that is awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom