Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame.com Downtime

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I don't believe your reasoning: "server issues".

My theory is that the forum was infected by GI and their many bugs that have plagued us in the game!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Try this instead of AC.
I started yesterday, during som severe gamecrashes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingsociety.cityislandairport

Thanks! I have been playing it for 5 days now. It's less stressful. No drops from flights or buildings compared to AC. I like the game. It is pretty new. I think it was just released in early May this year so it is not even 2 months. It's still all about balance between passengers, fuel, greenies and tourists. Love it!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Thanks! I have been playing it for 5 days now. It's less stressful. No drops from flights or buildings compared to AC. I like the game. It is pretty new. I think it was just released in early May this year so it is not even 2 months. It's still all about balance between passengers, fuel, greenies and tourists. Love it!

Total agree.

I´m: vqpst. Maybee we could talk Dave to make at little sub side to this new game.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Total agree.

I´m: vqpst. Maybee we could talk Dave to make at little sub side to this new game.

I hope so. I am ahw9c. Although I think the friend code is only so you will get greens. I suspect they will update this game later on to have richer features. I love that you don't have to use real money to play it. You can still expand. I love that there is a fuel silo and fuel pump aside from the usual fuel depot.:)

BTW, I tried to play my AC yesterday after so many days of not touching it. I was hoping against hope that it would play but after 2 minutes it crashed again and lost the progress I did in 2 minutes. The miracle didn't happen.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Weekend
I hope so. I am ahw9c. Although I think the friend code is only so you will get greens. I suspect they will update this game later on to have richer features. I love that you don't have to use real money to play it. You can still expand. I love that there is a fuel silo and fuel pump aside from the usual fuel depot.:)

BTW, I tried to play my AC yesterday after so many days of not touching it. I was hoping against hope that it would play but after 2 minutes it crashed again and lost the progress I did in 2 minutes. The miracle didn't happen.:(

Weekendcode til CIA sunshine35

Top Bottom