Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airport city developer game load freeze fix

here is the fix for the load freeze from Free2Play

Okay.
Sorry for keeping you on the line.
Your file has helped our engineers to identify the problem (although it's not fixed yet).
If something similar happens again, the current solution it to delete SaveProfileLocal.airdat file from that folder, then launch the app while your Internet connection is on (so that the game can download the server-saved profile).

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
@david smith , thanks for the information. Can the same be done in my case as I lost progress of the game (almost 10days back) and since 2 days onwards I stopped playing this game as Gi did not fixed yet after raising ticket also. My query was posted in "server problem" topic.

Screenshot_20170607-074809.png

here is the fix for the load freeze from Free2Play

Okay.
Sorry for keeping you on the line.
Your file has helped our engineers to identify the problem (although it's not fixed yet).
If something similar happens again, the current solution it to delete SaveProfileLocal.airdat file from that folder, then launch the app while your Internet connection is on (so that the game can download the server-saved profile).
My game is stuck on loading. Should I delete that file and will I lose progress?

Device
  1. Windows PC
@david smith , thanks for the information. Can the same be done in my case as I lost progress of the game (almost 10days back) and since 2 days onwards I stopped playing this game as Gi did not fixed yet after raising ticket also. My query was posted in "server problem" topic.

View attachment 7702
Yes just happened to me on my 10 inch android sent me back to beginning of the great game quest which I finished ages ago also lost coins and greenies.

Just sent ticket waiting for response.
I deleted the file and I used this server and I was set back by four levels. Then I deleted the file again and I replaced it with my backup file and I am only one level behind. I lost no alliance task progress, but I lost 6 fuel hoses.
this was supposed to be fix in the updates, that's why I also contacted the airportcity developer, so he knew the problem. If any other problems arise open a GI ticket and PM Free2Play

so you deleted file and re-opended it, then replaced it with ur backup file
I did the instructions they gave you. I deleted the file and used their server but it took me back to level 32 and I didn't start the soccer event. So I deleted that file and used my backup file I did yesterday. I only lost a day of progress and I have my soccer event completed because that's when I made my backup file.

Only thing I would add here, everyone should absolutely NOT PM freetoplay. That is great if he helped
you but he does not have the time to be the support agent for the entire forum. If everyone starts doing that
he will likely just quit coming here all together.
opps my bad, I should of said only PM him if its absolutely necessary

Only thing I would add here, everyone should absolutely NOT PM freetoplay. That is great if he helped
you but he does not have the time to be the support agent for the entire forum. If everyone starts doing that
he will likely just quit coming here all together.
In fact, I think he has specifically requested he not be tagged or PM'd.

Top Bottom