Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Cheapskates is more like what I Encountered

D

Deleted member 5399

Thinking that we have a selection of S1 planes to choose from using 10 gold and 100 silver tokens; I decided to give it a try on the 20 Gold and 200 Silvers for the S2 planes. Boy did I feel jilted, gyped, cheated, taken for a ride, ripped off, or whatever you call it when someone fools you into thinking you are getting something good.
I'm like at the max level of 55 and don't need a single thing out of Egypt or Cyprus, and yet I get a S2 plane for those two destinations??? What a rip off!!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This happened to me when they first offered these planes. You have to read the fine print to tell which plane they are talking about.
Cheers,
Tom

D

Deleted member 5399

@Gt city
Well I ended up selling it for 20,000 coins and just went back to my S1 version of the falcon. When I get enough coins saved up, then I switch from the S1 versions to standard. lol I can wait patiently for planes to return.
Hurry them up anyhow results in less drops.

Top Bottom