Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I feel like this building (eastern columbia building) belongs to one of the AC buildings. Any ideas?

tower+Eastern+Columbia+Building+Los+Angeles.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There are two buildings on this page I think may match AC buildings ...https://www.architectureartdesigns.com/modern-architecture-in-germany-26-interesting-buildings/

1617361908839.png
1617361923319.png

Also, I found this image but they didn't specify where or what this building was - definitely could be enigma house but I need help with a source
1617363495639.png

And in case you thought we might be coming to the end of what we could match, I found a pretty close match for the futuristic house

View attachment 50632
9_Flexhouse_External.jpg
This one is a very curious finding. The futuristic house was the result of a AC FB contest where players were asked to post a drawing of their own. this means that whoever won, wasn‘t completely clear about their inspiration... and it also means that GI didn‘t do their homework and didn’t check for plagiarism...or they did but found enough differences to be considered as an original work

Last edited:
There are two buildings on this page I think may match AC buildings ...https://www.architectureartdesigns.com/modern-architecture-in-germany-26-interesting-buildings/

View attachment 50624 View attachment 50625

Also, I found this image but they didn't specify where or what this building was - definitely could be enigma house but I need help with a source
View attachment 50628
I’m absolutely convinced that last one is a special angle of the art science museum in Singapore. when seen from other perspectives is very distinct from the enigma.
an inspiration, at most

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’m absolutely convinced that last one is a special angle of the art science museum in Singapore. when seen from other perspectives is very distinct from the enigma.
an inspiration, at most
Agreed. Once I saw the top of it, I realized it wasn't. I'm sure I've seen almost an exact match of enigma house

Also, for the american baseball fans out there ... the closest I can come for this one is Fenway Park. Thoughts? Are there others that are closer

baseball_arena-png.36120

It is definitely not Fenway Park. I am a BIG baseball fan and it just looks like a generic park to me. The best match I could find in MLB parks is Great American Park - home of the Reds - and it isn't a great match.

Attachments

• GAP.jpg
    GAP.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom