Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS airplans stop after landing When taxiing to parking

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qjhgyoq
Username
KBedoui
somethii wrong withthe game I today, I. Have restarted the game 5 times.
after the plan land and out of. Runway, it stopped and dose not move to park
is there. A bug or this happen sometimes.
by the way it happened before once or twice and I had to close and reopen the app to continue playing, but today it happened. Many times,, see attached where the plan stop..

Attachments

• 41738F33-2AC7-425A-8C92-04E575D8C748.png
    41738F33-2AC7-425A-8C92-04E575D8C748.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 129
by the way it happened before once or twice and I had to close and reopen the app to continue playing, but today it happened. Many times,, see attached where the plan stop..
This is happen with me before long time but I think it will work fine next update.
Also wait for other players comment maybe will help you.
You can also send to GI support let them know about it.

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
This happens on my iPad frequently. Pilot-wv's suggestion works for me every time. Just go and visit a neighbors airport and then return home, it will clear off the taxiway so more planes can land.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
another work around, that is even easier, just click on your own terminal and then close the pop up. It gets the plane moving.

The issue seems to be plane spacing, the planes follow each other to closely and the game pauses a plane.
I noticed late the pause between the plane there is none, or less then a second or stalls.

Top Bottom