Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Air Earth

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
Calling this out for what it is. 24 hours into a new week the alliance has 100+ million passengers with one player having over 25 million. That’s 30,000 flights minimum.

At two seconds per flight (assuming unlimited fuel and passengers) that’s 17 straight hours of playing. Come on.

Does GI even care? This has been going on for weeks and it’s a mockery of the game.

Calling this out for what it is. 24 hours into a new week the alliance has 100+ million passengers with one player having over 25 million. That’s 30,000 flights minimum.

At two seconds per flight (assuming unlimited fuel and passengers) that’s 17 straight hours of playing. Come on.

Does GI even care? This has been going on for weeks and it’s a mockery of the game.
He’d done over 1.5M within an hour of tasks being available on Monday. Must have a lot of friends sending him flight items. Hahaha!

Its not the only alliance. Most of the top 15 have at least 1 person doing the same. It’s a battle between them and the 2nd place.

But let’s be honest here. Alliance 1st place was on a predetermined rota basis….is that any fairer? I say GI should rerun the algorithm they used to catch huge pax and fuel reserves before. Do it again.

He’d done over 1.5M within an hour of tasks being available on Monday. Must have a lot of friends sending him flight items. Hahaha!

Its not the only alliance. Most of the top 15 have at least 1 person doing the same. It’s a battle between them and the 2nd place.

But let’s be honest here. Alliance 1st place was on a predetermined rota basis….is that any fairer? I say GI should rerun the algorithm they used to catch huge pax and fuel reserves before. Do it again.

The procedure how this is done was reported to GI together with the way how to prevent it and potential loss of revenue. Looks like GI has never took any action (not surprising as the majority of involved guys are from Russia). The question is how this will change when they will recover their support and build it in other locations.

To make it clear: I have never abused this procedure with my main account, but I have done it for 2 weeks with my support account to demonstrate and prove how it works. My philosophy remains the same, what sense does it have to cheat as afterwards the game has no sense to play, just to beat the time everyday.

You don't need items or an infinite supply of fuel. Doesn't mean GI can't stop them, though. Simply monitoring the data for a few hours would be damning enough.

Last edited:
I’d say the top 15 with the exception of MiroSaGo, firehouse and possibly black pearl and ufology are questionable
I’ve learned not to name names (both for or against) unless I have confirmed information, these days. You place enormous faith in these 80 players 😉. Then again, it depends on where the line gets drawn (an opinion which usually varies from person to person) when defining “questionable”. I’ll make an assumption and say, yes, I agree - this short list does not have individual players that move >10m each week 🤪😁😇.

Last edited:
51 million and counting. That’s 68,000 condors. 4.08 million fuel even if you could get the planes back quickly enough which isn’t possible. 10-20 million. I think I’m gonna sue GI for inaction and see where it goes…

This is a wrong way to look at the problem. You do not need more than 20k fuel and you will not be able to deliver more than 100k PAXs per one session due to the existing philosophy GI is using. So it is all only about the time you dedicate. I have recommended to use new policy for validation and synchronization and I believe it should be very easy to be implemented (put additional sync after each 5-10k PAXs delivered.

Speaking about amounts, what is possible and what is not is tricky. It depends on your fuel income per week and structure of your fleet. For me values below 500k per week are easily achievable by playing fair (you just need a lot of friends to give you the fuel and make a lot of space launches and finalize excavation collections) and 1M is achievable with a long term preparation. I would be more than happy to share with anyone the way to achieve that by fair play style.

Nevertheless whatever is above 2M is always suspicious to me. As mentioned earlier, once you start to cheat, the game is losing a sense to play.

I agree with @Pavolko_Gun Anywhere between 75k-200k is very good. I agree that up to 500k is achievable and occasional 1m is possible with planning. Doing 2m plus week after week is nonsense.

Balancing Pax, fuel and resources is the key. The most crucial thing for getting high PAX is being in a good alliance. Players below the 100k who want to grow their games should give consideration to the alliance they are in or thinking about joining. A good alliance will help players plan and grow their game. The Alliance I am in, ANT, takes players with around 75k pax and helps them grow to the higher amount.

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
500k is easy for me week after week - if you have a fleet of SuperFast Condors and Falcons that's a walk in the park. Even 1 million with a tiny bit of planning is not that difficult using fuel rings. Even 2 million per week is sustainable if you're willing to spend greens on fuel.

The limitation is fuel despite with @Pavolko_Gun said. It's also TIME. To do 51 million is 68,000 flights and 4 million fuel no matter how you look at it. Even if you're super fast and can do 1,000 flights per hour (my personal max is about 700 an hour and I was hurting at the end) that's nearly THREE DAYS STRAIGHT OF PLAYING. It's just not physically realistic or possible...and 4 million fuel? Come on...

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
I think it's horrible to be able to transport 200K a week(This refers to a pilot), although I have seen some alliance members achieve this achievement before.

Our entire alliance does 200,000+ every week. It's not easy, but for very advanced players 200,000 is not difficult at all.

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
I’ve learned not to name names (both for or against) unless I have confirmed information, these days. You place enormous faith in these 80 players 😉. Then again, it depends on where the line gets drawn (an opinion which usually varies from person to person) when defining “questionable”. I’ll make an assumption and say, yes, I agree - this short list does not have individual players than move >10m each week 🤪😁😇.
Yeah....as I said I did 6,000,000 one time - without any cheating or questionable behavior. Here's what it took:

1. It's a ton of passengers. I used way over 100 alarm clocks and lucky tickets
  2. I started the week with all barrels maxed out (100 of each in storage, plus 100 of each chest containing barrels ready to collect)
  3. Nearly 300,000 fuel in the fuel bar from weeks of fuel rings
  4. 7 JetPacks, 15+ Weathervanes
  5. Running 15 SuperFast falcons all day every day except when I was rushing Condors
In the end, I spent north of 1,500,000 fuel. I started the week with about 800,000, earned a bit more from using the timer during the week, however, I still had to "find" 400,000 fuel to hit six million. That means...buying with cash. I suppose you could minimize this by starting with more than 300,000 in your fuel bar, but that would take a good year or more....

TL;DR: 6 million is a massive effort, and I literally ended the week a bit poorer and with legit blisters on multiple fingers

This is a wrong way to look at the problem. You do not need more than 20k fuel and you will not be able to deliver more than 100k PAXs per one session due to the existing philosophy GI is using. So it is all only about the time you dedicate. I have recommended to use new policy for validation and synchronization and I believe it should be very easy to be implemented (put additional sync after each 5-10k PAXs delivered.

Speaking about amounts, what is possible and what is not is tricky. It depends on your fuel income per week and structure of your fleet. For me values below 500k per week are easily achievable by playing fair (you just need a lot of friends to give you the fuel and make a lot of space launches and finalize excavation collections) and 1M is achievable with a long term preparation. I would be more than happy to share with anyone the way to achieve that by fair play style.

Nevertheless whatever is above 2M is always suspicious to me. As mentioned earlier, once you start to cheat, the game is losing a sense to play.
For me, the biggest difficulty now is getting green to expand the land.

This is for everyone who has no BMC buildings and wants to play f2p way. I have complained couple of times that removing them created a huge imbalance between new and old players.
Totally agree. I have been playing 8 years, missed the BMC first time round, and got a mint the second time they were on sale. Activated 4 times and there is no way I would have the land I have without it, no way. land is the most precious commodity followed by fuel.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Totally agree. I have been playing 8 years, missed the BMC first time round, and got a mint the second time they were on sale. Activated 4 times and there is no way I would have the land I have without it, no way. land is the most precious commodity followed by fuel.
I started playing last March, and clearly I've missed what everyone is talking about. I think I've seen buildings in some experienced neighbors' cities that produced greenies for a certain amount of time and then produced coins. Is that what a BMC is?

Top Bottom