Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AGHHH!

So I have just been reminded why I hate Game Insight games, I gave in on Tribez a year or two ago for exactly what has just happened to me.

I meant to press free (for a free item) and instead pressed the button for use 2 greenies!

I am sure this has happened to many of you but this has meant I am not going to be able to afford a land extension now.

Has anyone ever got a good answer as to why Game Insight don't put a Are you sure dialog when you use greenies or money?

I agree, which is why I have never spent money on freemium games because Games Insight (like a large majority of companies of sadly) just don't care about customer service and keeping the customer happy.

Whilst they clearly make enough money to keep going, maybe if they had a bit more customer service they might persuade people like me to spend money on their games

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I do not recommend game insight games to my friends because of the extremely rude customer service and being falsely accused of cheating at times (time traveler bug) when they KNOW it is their buggy software and a very well known issue. Their releasing buggy games is not a sign of a very competent company. I started playing their game 'Flower House' (I wasn't paying attention and did not realize it was a game insight game otherwise I would never have started playing it) and I can crash it any time I want to (and sometimes by accident when I forget and do not prevent the crash in time) This is a sign of very poor quality control and proves they care more about how much money their game earns instead of giving their customers a quality product. Just an FYI --- Flower House has more in your face trying to sell you stuff - for real money of course - than airport city.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I almost wish they would charge me $9.99 a month and give me said greenies just to remove the stupid pop up that you will eventually click on and waste said greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
So I have just been reminded why I hate Game Insight games, I gave in on Tribez a year or two ago for exactly what has just happened to me.

I meant to press free (for a free item) and instead pressed the button for use 2 greenies!

I am sure this has happened to many of you but this has meant I am not going to be able to afford a land extension now.

Has anyone ever got a good answer as to why Game Insight don't put a Are you sure dialog when you use greenies or money?

I really think the game company costs itself not only goodwill but also a lot of real money by NOT having a "confirm spend" feature; a different game that I play which does have a "confirm spend" has scads of players-easily a third of my neighbors- who cheerfully throw real money at their games, largely because a) it's not easy to spend premium currency accidentally and, just as important, b) you don't have to spend premium currency to play the game (this is why I really hate that it costs greenies to repair planes, for example.)
You, none of you, are alone in this; it has often been mentioned as a requested new feature, and equally often, been ignored.
I also find it interesting that I get offered greenies to install G! games in two of my games, but not the third; guess which one I've never spent real $$ on ;)!

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Is it? Afaik the repair itself is free, it costs only to speed it up.
You are correct Agent_L. You can wait patiently for 12 hours or spend 3 greens to speed up your falcon.
When I fly the Adventure destinations, I waste the greens because maps are time sensitive, otherwise, they sit in the repair hangar.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I've accidentally bought a Spy Glass I didn't need, but I haven't had enough airport bucks stockpiled to accidentally buy a building. I asked if they could refund the 4 airport bucks and they said it was against their policy.

They did eventually add a confirm gems purchase option to Tribez, though I think it doesn't apply to opening safes. I only recently stopped playing altogether, but I was phasing it out for a while. It just takes too much time to manage all my islands. And without playing regularly, it takes forever to save up enough to buy land.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I've accidentally bought a Spy Glass I didn't need, but I haven't had enough airport bucks stockpiled to accidentally buy a building. I asked if they could refund the 4 airport bucks and they said it was against their policy.

They did eventually add a confirm gems purchase option to Tribez, though I think it doesn't apply to opening safes. I only recently stopped playing altogether, but I was phasing it out for a while. It just takes too much time to manage all my islands. And without playing regularly, it takes forever to save up enough to buy land.

For me, Airport City was the only one of my 3-4 Game !nsight games that I'd played daily for 3-5 months that I didn't delete.
Anyway, Sky Elf, I'll catch up with you later!

Cheers, all! ( and do not worry about lost gifts due to the recent time-traveler glitch)

Top Bottom