Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
kinda like my day has been.
Stuck in this grr rehab and wouldn't you know Olive Garden sponsored a luncheon for all residents and just as I go to sip my lemonade before the meal is served, i got whisked away for a doctors appointment.
Sure I still got my lunch, but reheated???!!! Yuck, Alfredo sauce does not reheat well.
all the best, some foods reheated are nice, hope you get your event soon

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi !

Do you know what do those 4 buildings ? Do they only increase max pop ?

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 141
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a8xgv4
Username
Attila
Hello People!

Has anyone still have the problem with the burned trees? I can't see any in my own city, only at neighbours. i am already at the 4. quest, where i should use the chainsaw to cut a tree out in my own city.
The support has just answered, they say this issue were fixed, i should restart the game. I have emtied the apps cache restarted the game and the phone multiple times, but still the same problem.
Any ideas?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@crescent moon and other Window's players, I've had a response from Kate at GI with regards to the update on Windows;

"Hi,
The new version of the game is under development at the moment. We're searching for proper ways of making the game better right now, so that our players can keep enjoying it and get some fresh experience at the same time. The developing process can be rather time-consuming, so, I can't give you any estimated time when the update is released.

Anyway, thank you for your interest, Stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team"

Make of that what you will :whistle:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hello People!

Has anyone still have the problem with the burned trees? I can't see any in my own city, only at neighbours. i am already at the 4. quest, where i should use the chainsaw to cut a tree out in my own city.
The support has just answered, they say this issue were fixed, i should restart the game. I have emtied the apps cache restarted the game and the phone multiple times, but still the same problem.
Any ideas?

Yes I have the same problem on my Android game, I haven't done anything about it yet as I probably won't do the event on that game.
At least you are not alone

Bad news for windows players cant do sidequest anymore because off last year and starts neither
this excludes us from the new ranking system:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Are you sure? Perhaps if you start collecting marshmallows you enter the ranking system...
I left the side quest by the middle last time and hadn’t any problem to enter the rankings...

Top Bottom