Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
It happened also on the previous event: if you delay the purchase until after you reach level 20, then the offer disappears...
so keep an eye and purchase the premium when you’re certain you’ll reach level 20, but still not there...
That has to be a bug...G! would, I imagine, want that cash for premium. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fix it, but I don’t want to take the chance, lol.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Carriage house not dropping Romantic passengers...on iOS.
Same for Android. Neither are the other romantic buildings from the "On The Wings Of Love" event. All romantic buildings are supposed to drop romantic pax, but only the respective buildings will drop the items pertaining to their event

Same for Android. Neither are the other romantic buildings from the "On The Wings Of Love" event. All romantic buildings are supposed to drop romantic pax, but only the respective buildings will drop the items pertaining to their event
The difference is that Carriage Workshop is a building from the current event. And last year it DID drop romantic passengers. So, if this change was on purpose, the only aim is to turn the event more difficult without purchasing bonuses

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The difference is that Carriage Workshop is a building from the current event. And last year it DID drop romantic passengers. So, if this change was on purpose, the only aim is to turn the event more difficult without purchasing bonuses
Which is pretty redundant as it was already one of the most difficult events to get stars on 🤦‍♂️

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Agreed. Was just stating that the other buildings arent giving romantic pax either. Definitely not able to fly as efficiently at the moment because my sources are limited, so for those trying to grab stars are going to have a tough 7 days ahead. Good thing is that the only item really worth grabbing in the event itself is at lv 1 premium🤫

Agreed. Was just stating that the other buildings arent giving romantic pax either. Definitely not able to fly as efficiently at the moment because my sources are limited, so for those trying to grab stars are going to have a tough 7 days ahead. Good thing is that the only item really worth grabbing in the event itself is at lv 1 premium🤫
Crystal mannor is good-ish... 36pax/8h not that brilliant, even with a 5% radius 2 pax booster...
Most of the remaining premium prizes are just boosters to help you thru level 20, or useless buildings

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Crystal mannor is good-ish... 36pax/8h not that brilliant, even with a 5% radius 2 pax booster...
Most of the remaining premium prizes are just boosters to help you thru level 20, or useless buildings
Again I agree. One indication of many that the game needs to level up a bit....need something new and refreshing. There was a time when having tons of pax buildings (any pax building...good or bad) was the order of the day for most, but with autocollect, its not as important anymore.

Getting romantic pax is ridiculously difficult.
Therefore getting the stars is difficult as well.
it seems that I will skip that event as there are no noteworthy rewards.
Completely agree. Im doing a mix of event and regular flights just because I don’t have enough romantic pax...
I still aim to 3 star giants, but even with only 37 flights missing, I’m not sure

Completely agree. Im doing a mix of event and regular flights just because I don’t have enough romantic pax...
I still aim to 3 star giants, but even with only 37 flights missing, I’m not sure
I'm in that same boat...

Top Bottom