Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC Looking new buildings!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi if you have visited AC on Facebook you will see there is a new thread ;):
"...This week the total number of our suscribers has reached 70,000 and we like to celebrate...Whats your favorite building in the world? Would you like to see it in your AC? Feel free to share your ideas in the comments below (FB) before April 15. We'll reward the most creative ones with a nice in-game bonus. Better yet we'll choose one to appear in AC..."

What are your ideas?? I read some about a Bank to trade/change coins in cash but I thought it's not too much convenient to GI :ROFLMAO: (for obvious reason$) but maybe I'm wrong

P.S I had posted my idea in FB: Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany (^-^)
P.S 2 Don't know if it's right this tread on news or chat forum :X3: sorry

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Yes, i read this also on the AC news in facebook.
I've send the following suggestions: 1. Taipei 101 tower (Taiwan) 2. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur (Maleisia), because their are no flights to this cities yet.
I think it's great to have new destinations added.
Bali Hi, i saw that you posted The Borobodur Temple as your favorite, that's also a good one!!!!!(y)

Look at this picture of Borobudur, don't you think it's beautiful?
Borobudur.jpg

antony1406 also submitted Pyramids & Taj Mahal, which are also on my list of most iconic & beautiful buildings.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Buildings I love and buildings that I think would work well in the game are two different things.

I love lots of the temples in Thailand, a lot of the ruins in Greece and Mexico, anything in Santorini ... and the list goes on.

What would work well in the game
- Sydney Opera House (music/performance collections)
- Greek Coliseum (gladiator collections)

This would make a cool residential building (planned for Qatar)

satyen1983__images003.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Buildings I love and buildings that I think would work well in the game are two different things.

Same thought here! There are many buildings I love, but I don't think it is realistic to expect GI can make a honorable building out of it. Therefore I was thinking of the Leaning tower of Pisa (easy to make) or the St. Basils Cathedral, Red Square in Moscow (should score extra points!) ;)

Top Bottom