Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Abnornal data usage?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Having checked my data usage, since 6th jan (so less than a week) AC has used 2.19GB of data, looking back month on month everytime they update the usage has gone through the roof. Has anyone else noticed this?

NB I do play quite extensively at times, but the data usage is just silly.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
After seeing this thread, I just checked my Data Usage and Airport City is at #1 Lol :D ;)
PhotoEditor-1452783258930.jpg

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
It is worth noting for all who have limited data usage to use wifi when you can with AC, otherwise data charges could appear. I have 10GB limit but that's a huge amount for 4G speed here in the UK, so others may need to watch.
Good to here they are looking into it though

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Bali Hi's data usage is 1.84GB.

Any idea how to check data usage for an app on an iPad???
Just wondering if it also applies to iOS.

I believe it's Settings>General>Storage&icloud Usage> Manage Storage under storage, not iCloud.
My AC shows 576 MB ..quite surprised, relative to @Jgm85 2 and @AJ 5 GB usage, especially with the game being excessively unstable
Ramy

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
yes, right, I noticed that I reach 90% of my monthly quota and the main dowloader is this bloody game. 108M within 20days without counting the wifi where I played most of the time. My quota is 500M/month. In the past the usage was not so bad...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
yes, right, I noticed that I reach 90% of my monthly quota and the main dowloader is this bloody game. 108M within 20days without counting the wifi where I played most of the time. My quota is 500M/month. In the past the usage was not so bad...
Hi Javi
what is compass attitude? i cant find it even in the wikia of ariport city

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Last month my data usage for this game was 3GB. Now I have already 1,3 GB since last week....Lucky for me I have 10GB for free, because I play this game rarely on wifi.

Top Bottom