Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"A Walk in the Clouds" Event is out on all platforms - discussion thread

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
No, it does not. There’s a special event bonus for that.
I am not replying @Hyperion1722 's post.....

Family ticket renews passengers in YOUR airport. How do you know neighbours have do it - you dont see anything from their game on yours to show theyve used family ticket!
I am talking about @Teboho 's post , that neighbour's plug event building's behind the terminal....

Well, just few calculations:
If I start a contract in my Police Station, for 24h I can collect (6x Kiss Cafe, 6x Minimarket, 6x Outdoor Cinema, 6x Drive-In Theater, 6x Motel) without any bonuses 9,617 romantic paxs = 12 Condor flights daily.

Cupid's Arrow = 3 greenies = 516 more paxes
Together Forever = 4 greenies = doubles the pax output for 3h

To fly 300 Condor flights (half of required 600 flights for 3*) one needs to fly 33 flights daily for 9 days. It will require 24,750 pax daily.
You may calculate what amount of greenies it will require - 50+ daily. x26 Candy Hearts = 7,800 (even if all flights land with Lucky Ticket, 11,700 hearts total) - by far not enough to reach progress level 20.
Update: Total Hearts needed to reach progress level 20 = 8,350

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
Well I’ve just lost my romantic pax bar, having just collected! This event is not good. Romantic, wacky idea of romance. No fun. Worked out I can keep 2 giants going and that’s it!

It came back....
You have it easy, I have lost over 200 fuel units and 500 regular passengers, and 38 romantic passengers

Look here, the family ticket wiki states passengers. It should have been stated in the wiki that it is for regular passengers. Here is the wiki:

Increases the number of Passengers from all Residential Buildings

Number of Passengers: +100%
And look here too. I wasn’t quoting YOUR post but A Walker about his neighbours who had done that. Yes family ticket is pax, bu t I never said if it worked or not. He gave the impression he could see what his neighbours were doing and the only bonus you can see what your neighbours are doing is A friend in need for extra visits.

So here we a have a prime example of a series of people all misquoting everyone else But not actually looking at what the o person actually said. Starting by me who misinterpreted AWalkers post.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Look here, the family ticket wiki states passengers. It should have been stated in the wiki that it is for regular passengers. Here is the wiki:

Increases the number of Passengers from all Residential Buildings

Number of Passengers: +100%
The wiki isn’t wrong. Passengers are what they are called, and it’s what the hyperlink shows.

Each passenger/tourist type has its own bonuses, there is a separate bonus for romantic passengers, as is the case for possessed passengers (Bonus). It’s the same pattern. They aren’t called regular passengers.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The wiki isn’t wrong. Passengers are what they are called, and it’s what the hyperlink shows.

Each passenger/tourist type has its own bonuses, there is a separate bonus for romantic passengers, as is the case for possessed passengers (Bonus). It’s the same pattern. They aren’t called regular passengers.
You are absolutely wrong! When you point to the item say minimarket - the item menu describes/states "Passengers" and not romatic passengers or whatever...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Hmm. I don't see the wiki as being wrong either but can understand the confusion. Perhaps it should state "default" or "non-event specific" passengers such as romantic, possessed, etc?

BTW, here's the Romantic Passenger bonuses peeps keep referring:
2021-02-17-14-17-19.jpg

I suspect some aren't aware these event specific bonuses are available (via the event store) and applicable to event specific passenger types.

Last edited:
Top Bottom