Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"A Walk in the Clouds" Event is out on all platforms - discussion thread

No candies, and no chance of other items dropping if a contract is running.
One more Police Station negative side-effect - autocollected buildings do not count toward "Visit x building" tasks. One needs to visit either the neighbors' buildings or to visit in manual mode and just after that to switch the autocollect on.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Well I’ve just lost my romantic pax bar, having just collected! This event is not good. Romantic, wacky idea of romance. No fun. Worked out I can keep 2 giants going and that’s it!

It came back....
This has happened to me at least twice. Yes a restart fixes it, but that does’t stop it being annoying.

Is there an easy way of finding Outdoor Cinema in neighbours? Or do I have to use a magnifying glass on my iPad?
The easiest way is to know how it looks like, then gently scroll through neighbours' city to find it... Most of us just plug them events buildings behind the terminal...

Last edited:
The easiest way to know how it looks like, then gently scroll through neighbours' city to find it... Most of us just plug them events buildings behind the terminal...
Not this time for me... my event buildings are on site all year round. not easy to change all the layout

but for outdoor cinemas at neighbors cities I always look for the white canvas, it usually works

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ykpmr0a
Username
YellowDog
Not this time for me... my event buildings are on site all year round. not easy to change all the layout

but for outdoor cinemas at neighbors cities I always look for the white canvas, it usually works
Pity you can‘t find buildings like you can on tasks.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I think we are crossing. Mine produces passengers (normal). But I got the task to work by warehousing and rebuilding. I’m hoping they change it to produce romantic passengers.
This may come off as weird but that's a great news to me.
You see, I was about to make a sad post about basically locking myself out of finishing the event. My pax limit is ~900 and somehow I have about 2500+ of them right now (I didn't even land *that many* other planes and most of received gifts is fuel anyway). I only do event flights and I haven't even touched regular pax buildings since the event started so I really have no idea how I got this may of them in such a rather short span.

Since my carriage workshop only showed normal pax icon and since I need to open carriage workshop to get items to finish the event and since I can't open it because of the pax overdose I'm currently on, I got seriously bummered.

But now that I see it's a bug and it should produce heart pax, well then... I feel better now.
I'm sure GI will fix the problem and we'll receive a few greenies or another Quantum Leap as a we'-re-so-sorry-compensation.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
This may come off as weird but that's a great news to me.
You see, I was about to make a sad post about basically locking myself out of finishing the event. My pax limit is ~900 and somehow I have about 2500+ of them right now (I didn't even land *that many* other planes and most of received gifts is fuel anyway). I only do event flights and I haven't even touched regular pax buildings since the event started so I really have no idea how I got this may of them in such a rather short span.

Since my carriage workshop only showed normal pax icon and since I need to open carriage workshop to get items to finish the event and since I can't open it because of the pax overdose I'm currently on, I got seriously bummered.

But now that I see it's a bug and it should produce heart pax, well then... I feel better now.
I'm sure GI will fix the problem and we'll receive a few greenies or another Quantum Leap as a we'-re-so-sorry-compensation.
Apparently, it is intentional that they (carriage workshop) produce normal passengers this year. 😞

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Apparently, it is intentional that they (carriage workshop) produce normal passengers this year. 😞
So.. the only way to finish this event is to find me biggest jets and lots of fuel to short launch enough times to get well below 900 pax and then just not accepting anything CW aside that produces normal pax?
Got it 🥺

Top Bottom