Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Sad Day

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Something weird just happened. I jumped from 2nd in the event to 1st when the leader disappeared? He had 42,000 drumsticks. I can only think that he was caught cheating, which would explain a lot after I checked his game earlier. Still, I'm happy. :)

Baz :)

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
I realized a few things when I played the last game. I was in first for many days and then 3 people just flew by me - even tough I was playing about 18 hrs a day - and having no life. Those willing to plunk down real money to get greenies, oil and coins will always win.

I am playing this game but I am limiting myself to my normal 2-3 hrs a day. I have many of the task but a zero for the jackets and working on #14 progress point.

Dont understand why people spend real $ and buy lots of greenies and coins just to get 1st place and get less greenies than they bought to start and mystery chests that arent that great.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Those willing to plunk down real money to get greenies, oil and coins will always win.
I accept this as a fact of life. I don't begrudge people who spend money on the game (I am one of those people) because the dollars spent funds development

Dont understand why people spend real $ and buy lots of greenies and coins just to get 1st place and get less greenies than they bought to start and mystery chests that arent that great.
It's not just to get first place. And in this time, some have disposable income. Not going for dinners out, movies, etc. Many have allocated disposable income previously allocated to entertainment to games, including this one.

I realized a few things when I played the last game. I was in first for many days and then 3 people just flew by me - even tough I was playing about 18 hrs a day - and having no life. Those willing to plunk down real money to get greenies, oil and coins will always win.

I am playing this game but I am limiting myself to my normal 2-3 hrs a day. I have many of the task but a zero for the jackets and working on #14 progress point.

People spend money on this in the same way some spend £500 on a games console and then £60 fir each game to play on it, because they like playing games. There’s more to just first place, there are destination stars, places in destination leagues and those passengers contribute to that weeks alliance total.

But what is wrong is when someone has to spend money to finish an event.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

I didn't pay to get first place? My planes worked hard and I used all the bonuses offered. Fuel is the key and plenty of it for speed ups.

Baz :)

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is how I played this event:
1) Fly to event destinations that still require stars and reward drumsticks
2) Play my normal game pursuing my normal goals
3) Collect drumsticks from tasks as I coincidentally complete them
4) Collect basic rewards
5)Last day of event...see what level I reached (lv 12) look at premium package, and see if the additional bonuses would be worth the $5. 3 Golden Dice, a dice, multiple mystery buildings, fuel additives, and a secret basement bonus all for $5? Umm...yes please.
6) Pay, collect my additional rewards, and wait for the event to end to collect whatever reward I end up getting

Not a bad way to not participate in an event 😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom