Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.5 Update is out

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
You can add indefinitely to fuel par and pax bar, so all the fuel you receive daily can be accumulated there. Plus whole seven days of received unopened gifts.
You can run contracts on visa centers for pax. And use family tickets and alarm clocks while the contract is active. Then when contract is finished, dump all pax to bar and start another one.

and your calculations are wrong. You can additionally have 100 unopened golden chests for red-blue-green launches, each one contains 150 (blue and green) or 300 (red) units fuel. Same goes for silver chests, bronze chests, turquoise chests and black chests... plus the golden chests from the water world collection (and other sources). Plus the fuel you may get from mystery boxes. Plus the fuel from alliance chests (prizes for being ranked high) and weekly destinations...

it may seem impossible to you, and it’s certainly not easy or without work, but it’s possible

You can save any amount if you do not join events and just accumulate these. There is resource dynamics here since you are also consuming resource at the same time collecting, if you want to compete to win. This is not a game where you only collect and not consume these. By the way, how many of the rocket launch chest can one collect in one day - on the average? So if one is saving in months, this means that the player is only occasionally joining events since if he joins every event, the resource would be depleted easily even if he continues on collection resource. Just my thoughts.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And as @VdW said, some older players may still have a huge amount of uncollected barrels (Though those cases are getting rare) . None of us lost what we had prior to v7.
This is the biggest factor in my opinion. I think a lot of the newer players are unaware of this unless they joined the forum prior to "The Great Clamour" when it was vets vs new players in terms of the fairness of the 100 item limit. Good times....good times 😅

This is the biggest factor in my opinion. I think a lot of the newer players are unaware of this unless they joined the forum prior to "The Great Clamour" when it was vets vs new players in terms of the fairness of the 100 item limit. Good times....good times 😅
I know your views about that, but I still HATE the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 100 limit

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
I'm with @Hyperion1722 on this: a lot of contradictory explanations for something border line absurd as hundreds of thousands of fuel. So many chests coming from so many places that require guess what? fuel to acquire... Same people complaining the game is too much grinding nowadays - really dubios.
And among the noise the true explanation: many (not one) so called "support" accounts. Potentially hundreds or more gifts coming daily and very likely paid with real money like we've seen on every single game out there.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Let's have one simple tests: ban the fuel gifts for one month. I bet there will be few zeroes missing from the rankings all of a sudden

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I'm with @Hyperion1722 on this: a lot of contradictory explanations for something border line absurd as hundreds of thousands of fuel. So many chests coming from so many places that require guess what? fuel to acquire... Same people complaining the game is too much grinding nowadays - really dubios.
And among the noise the true explanation: many (not one) so called "support" accounts. Potentially hundreds or more gifts coming daily and very likely paid with real money like we've seen on every single game out there.
I find your response really disappointing. Myself and others have spent the time providing tips, these are generally aligned with one another. Yet rather than take on board that you can save in this manner, you’re calling it dubious.
So in the interests of transparency, what I have currently is below. Oh, and also the resources I had when I did 1M +
All the chest info is in the wiki. Look it up, work it out how much fuel I have, or continue to call it dubious.

As I’ve said, when you’ve been playing a long time your goals change. And what at first seems impossible, becomes inevitable if you do it enough times.
Its not dubious, it’s not uncommon, it’s just people that have been playing longer than yourself and adopt a different strategy.
6165ABD3-A645-4198-9E08-E4327ADEEA2B.jpeg
6722A692-59A3-4F7F-BE60-5335B8DBDFEB.jpeg
427B32F1-CF8A-4139-BFA6-ED1864443D2B.jpeg
4E5D863B-2852-4075-9D5B-8130AC7AE338.jpeg
372211D7-D4CE-4B2C-9655-7DB098BCF9B1.jpeg
85FCAD4E-FA06-4A9E-B3BB-F6757EB840A6.jpeg
B1BFDB43-8FF7-487D-91DA-FB6ACF55B6D9.jpeg
9BFC3DFC-1B4F-435E-8109-0B52A2F0CCC6.jpeg
9EDCA594-491E-4354-BE4C-80EDDD4BDDBF.jpeg
0773852C-1F7B-43E1-80EF-C6CEA7F00221.jpeg

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Pilot SDA
Anyone else have issues when watching an ad? I am able to watch the ad, but once it’s finished my screen turns black and I have to close down the game and restart to be able to play again, and the reward are not there either.. Playing on iOS.

Anyone else have issues when watching an ad? I am able to watch the ad, but once it’s finished my screen turns black and I have to close down the game and restart to be able to play again, and the reward are not there either.. Playing on iOS.
Think this discussion is in regards to same issue you describe

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
BTW, I saw in the forum this "time travel" and were banned. So in short, players are still trying to outwit the game just to earn points.
I find your response really disappointing. Myself and others have spent the time providing tips, these are generally aligned with one another. Yet rather than take on board that you can save in this manner, you’re calling it dubious.
So in the interests of transparency, what I have currently is below. Oh, and also the resources I had when I did 1M +
All the chest info is in the wiki. Look it up, work it out how much fuel I have, or continue to call it dubious.

As I’ve said, when you’ve been playing a long time your goals change. And what at first seems impossible, becomes inevitable if you do it enough times.
Its not dubious, it’s not uncommon, it’s just people that have been playing longer than yourself and adopt a different strategy.View attachment 44761View attachment 44752View attachment 44753View attachment 44754View attachment 44755View attachment 44756View attachment 44757View attachment 44758View attachment 44759View attachment 44760

The more this is dubious. For one, you collected 307 lunar Atlas throughout your gaming period (it could be at least 5 years to reach that level) and you only collected these in span of years I think. If you collected these in a year's time, that is a daily contribution of only 252 fuel units per day. That can be easily gobbled up by 5 flights of giant airplanes everyday notwithstanding if you accelerate some and your fuel consumption makes it worse. Even if you add the a max daily free gift, which is the more significant to me at 600 fuel (30x20), the reserved amount in the bar does not add up specially that you are consuming fuel also to get the rewards. I have been toiling my daily flights and consume lots of fuel and I just barely have to make do with lower fuel consumption per hour flights (longer period - more than 8 hours flight). My gist is that the program makes a player consume more fuel / passenger than what is rewarded else many players will get stucked with 100 limit. Nope, it does not add up. I wonder what a long term pax contract is? It seems this is a very large contract amount. How does one obtain this gigantic amount of contract and what is the period of time to obtain this amount?

By the way, I also have the same collections of chests for rocket launches ( normally collected a measly one per day if no QL and I scrimp using it becuase it is hard to come by) and got a lot of fuel from daily gifts plus the normal fuel contracts but I still run out of fuel within hours of play! And to think that overall you get a lot more fuel contribution on a DAILY BASIS from these daily gifts and fuel contracts. Unless somebody is not initiating any flight but keeps on collecting rewards such as the bonus chests.

Last edited:

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I have decided not to participate in this event. I don't think it's funny to look and find all different buildings in my neighbours cities, it just take a lot of time. And I don't see any meaning of flying 150 times to Egypt or 70 times to Monrovia when I already got the 3 stars. It just costs fuel and resources and it's not worth the rewards you get. Please bring back the old events, I truly miss them 😢
yes, fully understand it

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
BTW, I saw in the forum this "time travel" and were banned. So in short, players are still trying to outwit the game just to earn points.

The more this is dubious. For one, you collected 307 lunar Atlas throughout your gaming period (it could be at least 5 years to reach that level) and you only collected these in span of years I think. If you collected these in a year's time, that is a daily contribution of only 252 fuel units per day. That can be easily gobbled up by 5 flights of giant airplanes everyday notwithstanding if you accelerate some and your fuel consumption makes it worse. Even if you add the a max daily free gift, which is the more significant to me at 600 fuel (30x20), the reserved amount in the bar does not add up specially that you are consuming fuel also to get the rewards. I have been toiling my daily flights and consume lots of fuel and I just barely have to make do with lower fuel consumption per hour flights (longer period - more than 8 hours flight). My gist is that the program makes a player consume more fuel / passenger than what is rewarded else many players will get stucked with 100 limit. Nope, it does not add up. I wonder what a long term pax contract is? It seems this is a very large contract amount. How does one obtain this gigantic amount of contract and what is the period of time to obtain this amount?
Time travel isn't always trying to outwit the system.

I remember when I was traveling a ton for work - and by traveling, I mean around the world. From NYC time zone to Sydney to London all in a week. Should I leave my iPad on NYC time? That in itself was enough to get banned for time traveling. Certainly I wasn't trying to bring a flight home a few hours earlier or finish a building faster or even be able to visit earlier. I was trying to have my personal productivity device set up so it was useful to me.

I was accused of time traveling about 1/2 dozen times because I travelled with my ipad and didn't have it locked on one time zone and yes at one point couldn't gift/visit although not an outright ban.

Don't be too quick to dish out judgement.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

By the way, I also have the same collections of chests for rocket launches ( normally collected a measly one per day if no QL and I scrimp using it becuase it is hard to come by) and got a lot of fuel from daily gifts plus the normal fuel contracts but I still run out of fuel within hours of play! And to think that overall you get a lot more fuel contribution on a DAILY BASIS from these daily gifts and fuel contracts. Unless somebody is not initiating any flight but keeps on collecting rewards such as the bonus chests.
The question originally asked was how does one save that much fuel. Myself and others have explained that you can save more than just what is in the fuel section of the warehouse. I’ve even been so kind as to show you what I have saved, and how. I also stated that it took months of saving fuel via this method, and incoming gifts, and hardly flying.

What I was so kindly trying to show, was that it is possible to save well over 100k fuel via the warehouse/collections before you start storing anything in your fuel bar. Obviously one is not spending that fuel when saving it, so I don’t really understand what your point is about spending 252 units per day.

In terms of how to save passengers and contracts, it’s in the wiki. Run a contract, use family ticket bonuses and alarm clocks. I think 800k used something like 7 FTs and 18 Alarm clocks. Not that hard to do, and you’ll know that when you get to the point of having 6 VCs and at least 1 police station.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
O dear me. You can only save from gifts 600x30 = 18000 for not flying anything in one month! make that 54000 max in 3 months! no flights??? And you will not be able to use fuel contract as you have gone over the 250 bar limit. What I am trying to ell you is that you accumulated 307 lunar whatsoever throughout your time playing the game ( 5 years??). and this adds up to only 307x300(?) fuel or 92,000 fuel accumulated in what 1 year? 2 years? so no flights done... even for a month or a year? hard to believe..

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Time travel isn't always trying to outwit the system.

I remember when I was traveling a ton for work - and by traveling, I mean around the world. From NYC time zone to Sydney to London all in a week. Should I leave my iPad on NYC time? That in itself was enough to get banned for time traveling. Certainly I wasn't trying to bring a flight home a few hours earlier or finish a building faster or even be able to visit earlier. I was trying to have my personal productivity device set up so it was useful to me.

I was accused of time traveling about 1/2 dozen times because I travelled with my ipad and didn't have it locked on one time zone and yes at one point couldn't gift/visit although not an outright ban.

Don't be too quick to dish out judgement.
Some players (without travelling between time zones) INTENTIONALLY take advantage of this loophole. I was also banned on this issue but I did not delve on finding out how this can be taken advantaged of.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
In theory you can recieve 500xF20 a day because you can have 500 neighbors, the 30 was only an example 😉
That would made 500x20=10.000/day * 30 = 300.000/month

For high level players in big Alliances and Fuel rings and lots of neighbors maybe 100?/day is more realistic, even that you give you 60.000/month.

And don‘t forget that you also get Fuel for each space flights itself and not only for the collection, 307 Lunar Atlas (correct it would be 346 because there are also 39 uncollected) mean at least 865 red launches in 1st position (2 items guaranted) with all the Fuel you get from those flights. And then you have also all Blue/Green Launches where you also get Fuel from the flight.
So there are ways to get a lot of fuel, it is just a thing of ressources and planning and a lot of neighbors.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
In theory you can recieve 500xF20 a day because you can have 500 neighbors, the 30 was only an example 😉
That would made 500x20=10.000/day * 30 = 300.000/month

For high level players in big Alliances and Fuel rings and lots of neighbors maybe 100?/day is more realistic, even that you give you 60.000/month.

And don‘t forget that you also get Fuel for each space flights itself and not only for the collection, 307 Lunar Atlas (correct it would be 346 because there are also 39 uncollected) mean at least 865 red launches in 1st position (2 items guaranted) with all the Fuel you get from those flights. And then you have also all Blue/Green Launches where you also get Fuel from the flight.
So there are ways to get a lot of fuel, it is just a thing of ressources and planning and a lot of neighbors.
Ok. On the fuel gift giving, it is a give and take scheme so each player can only send 30 gifts in one day. Right? if so and with the compettitive level, how can a player receive this much and only return 30 gifts? Each of the 100 players (average) receive once every three days from this player and at the same time send him everyday fuel. Seems unlikely. And for the 307 collected lunar atlas, that could have been collected within a span of a year, 2 years?, 3 years? and during the years playing, a lot of it was already spent unless the player does not have a flight for a year or two. I know there are a lot of ways to obtain fuel and I myself do rocket launches and has ample supply of fuel in my inventory and bonus chests. I am on level 80. I did the math and I can't seem to even fill up my bar while doing flights at the same time even if i receive daily fuel and spend fuel contracts.

Maybe the only difference is that if you have unlimited money to splurge on buying anything that would enhance your ability to collect fuel. And BTW, is this true on older players with unlimited cap? Because this takes the cake on fair play...

Top Bottom