Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
And I can't wait to see what bonuses could we see ? More XP ? More Coins ? Speed ++ ? Inoperative rate -- ?

DW.
There are already bonuses for increasing XP, coins and speed. Have you found the bonus area in the wiki? https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bonuses/

Besides, there is a point in the game where XP does you no good (especially without new levels) and you will have no more use for coins (I'm essentially at that point)

Maybe vary the speed of the cars and introduce emergency services with flashing lights? Create a couple of bottle necks, and simulated car crashes to distract from all the game crashes 🙄.
Be careful @Bob69bob , some might actually think ur serious.

sorry but I see no benefit in this at all,

2 questions have been raised by well known forum members which I doubt we will get an official answer about

@TeresaLisboa - what does it add to game play - answer is nothing

@Madge59230 - how much more power does it take- answer is it’s another way of bloating the already large software when there are so many other things that can be done

How long have we have level 80 as max
How long have the space flights been the same
How long have people been able to cheat the system on weekly alliance tasks ( yes I know some got banned this week but they will be back)
How long have we had to put up with utterly meaningless events, the events used to be something to build to, you had to work hard and do some 2 , 3 times to finish, now it’s just fly as many meaningless destinations and pay for extra points . I used to do and complete every event, I’ve not even looked at any since January.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Be careful @Bob69bob , some might actually think ur serious.

sorry but I see no benefit in this at all,

2 questions have been raised by well known forum members which I doubt we will get an official answer about

@TeresaLisboa - what does it add to game play - answer is nothing

@Madge59230 - how much more power does it take- answer is it’s another way of bloating the already large software when there are so many other things that can be done

How long have we have level 80 as max
How long have the space flights been the same
How long have people been able to cheat the system on weekly alliance tasks ( yes I know some got banned this week but they will be back)
How long have we had to put up with utterly meaningless events, the events used to be something to build to, you had to work hard and do some 2 , 3 times to finish, now it’s just fly as many meaningless destinations and pay for extra points . I used to do and complete every event, I’ve not even looked at any since January.
The events definitely are subpar nowadays, and the rewards really arent worth it. I find myself going more after rewards that I get on the way to lv 20, like the occasional SMB 2 or random plane
Also, it seems like aesthetics is one of their major goals at the moment, which caters more to new players. I said it in a separate thread a few days ago that the members of this forum are among the most avid and passionate players of the game. The harsh reality is that we are just a drop in the bucket compared to all the other casual players on facebook and elsewhere. They're not catering to the players that have been playing for years and maxed out at lv 80 in 2018...they're looking at the lv 10, 20, and 30 players who still have plenty to do in their games. I do hope that changes this year, but I think there is a slim chance that they will address all of the issues we have. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The events definitely are subpar nowadays, and the rewards really arent worth it. I find myself going more after rewards that I get on the way to lv 20, like the occasional SMB 2 or random plane
If there were always a SMB2 and a mysterious airplane, I would always buy the premium pass (once I was sure I could reach l20). But I won't pay for premium plus levels.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If there were always a SMB2 and a mysterious airplane, I would always buy the premium pass (once I was sure I could reach l20). But I won't pay for premium plus levels.
Last event had SMB2, and this one had a random plane. Whats funny is that nowadays I dont even need more than the 3 planetariums and 5 training centers I have or any extra planes, as I am sitting on plenty of uncollected launch boxes and only waiting on 2 planes at this point. Not really flying maps anymore, so no longer a need for fuel, which means there is no need to launch. I already have plenty of gold and silver tokens ready to use on something that's worth it, but now there isnt anything worth it really.
I love the plane customization personally, but I get @Ddave1 's point....wholeheartedly. Bugs/errors need to be fixed, the mb size needs to be trimmed, and the game needs a new dimension/direction post lv 80. If I'm getting bored and Ive been playing for a little over 3 years, I cant imagine how other players who have been playing a lot longer feel. @Ur-quan said this will be their biggest year yet, so while I finish up my last main goal of the game, I will give them time to get things moving again....they desperately need to.

Last event had SMB2, and this one had a random plane. Whats funny is that nowadays I dont even need more than the 3 planetariums and 5 training centers I have, as I am sitting on plenty of uncollected launch boxes. Not really flying maps anymore, so no longer a need for fuel, which means there is no need to launch. I already have plenty of gold and silver tokens ready to use on something that's worth it, but now there isnt anything worth it really.
I love the plane customization personally, but I get @Ddave1 's point....wholeheartedly. Bugs/errors need to be fixed, the mb size needs to be trimmed, and the game needs a new dimension/direction post lv 80. If I'm getting bored and Ive been playing for a little over 3 years, I cant imagine how other players who have been playing a lot longer feel. @Ur-quan said this will be their biggest year yet, so while I finish up my last main goal of the game, I will give them time to get things moving again....they desperately need to.
Its been turned into a Facebook game, where new players one along, can't do something so pay to do it

When I first started events and I didn't finish them I didn't go on Facebook and moan saying its too difficult, I built my resources for the next time.

Who remembers the first age of Ash event - it was insane, no more than a handful of people completed it. These events are not difficult, they are easy because u can pay ur way through.

Your dead right, it's aimed at new players - we were all new once but I never expected to complete events first time around,

Sorry for the rant but AC is an absolutely brilliant game- years of game play, thousands of stars to collect etc but since the balls up of v7 and the limit its been going down hill

How can GI let me use greens to expand all my 6 FC facilities so I could build up thousands for future use then limit what I can do - and players nowadays get banned because they have too many items - items that GI let them get

Ps, I've not been banned but plenty have because ot items inventory numbers

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Its been turned into a Facebook game, where new players one along, can't do something so pay to do it

When I first started events and I didn't finish them I didn't go on Facebook and moan saying its too difficult, I built my resources for the next time.

Who remembers the first age of Ash event - it was insane, no more than a handful of people completed it. These events are not difficult, they are easy because u can pay ur way through.

Your dead right, it's aimed at new players - we were all new once but I never expected to complete events first time around,

Sorry for the rant but AC is an absolutely brilliant game- years of game play, thousands of stars to collect etc but since the balls up of v7 and the limit its been going down hill

How can GI let me use greens to expand all my 6 FC facilities so I could build up thousands for future use then limit what I can do - and players nowadays get banned because they have too many items - items that GI let them get

Let it all out Dave, we've all had those rants at some point or another in recent times.
I do agree that the game is brilliant with a whole lot to do already...enough to keep you occupied for years.
I definitely remember how bummed out I used to get at doing events and not finishing them. Two that came to mind was Rock The Sky and Curse of The Valley Of The Kings in 2018...I wanted those two buildings so badly at the time, and was disappointed when it didnt happen. Whats funny is that nowadays I have one of those buildings (Gate Of Amon), and I had no desire to even use it when I randomly got it. Events were definitely tough back then, but they didnt seem overly repetitive. I honestly think they shouldve left the events alone, but just update the types of rewards we get.

The good old days when events had a story behind them and some clues as to how to go about doing them. The lack of any instructions, in recent times, is woeful.

Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
Without being able to see the plane in the flight screen, this feature doesn't help much to identify which plane I'm speeding up.

Please have the dev team fix the issues
- in the flight screen (unable to identify flights by plane type, the unusable speed up in the last 30 seconds).
- planes getting stuck (now even my own planes, not just guest planes)
- items dropping from returning planes getting "stuck" on the screen
- the drop rates getting more and more difficult (less than one collection item a day from butterflies in this event is ridiculous)

I realize many have asked for this feature but if it's only adding extra bulk to the game and doesn't fix game play problems, it's not very helpful. Plus, if it adds features I never wanted and can't turn off, it will be annoying (like the cars I can't turn off and the video that automatically plays when I buy a plane)

People have also been asking for new levels, new events, new space destinations and bug fixes
I agree the most with your first issue: Unable to identify flights by plane type in the flight screen.
That's my number one peeve.

So based on the picture, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) Paint jobs are pre-determined. Don't see any option to create your own paintjob (😔)
2) Paintjobs will be like repairs. They can be sped up if you have the required item(s)
3) It looks like the S2 paint job (and associated bonus) can only be used by alliance members? (People will not be happy about this).

Lets see how these hypotheses hold
Got to agree with this from seeing this from the original post
1618439330106.png

Perhaps the Fan Heaters are the Dogs with Goggles in disguise ?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qa0e21c
Username
Harry +item
how about a bug fix for Android to stop music and sound everytime i get back to the app even both are deactivated in the settings.
So anoying, especially when your bluetooth headsets are connected to the phone and get blocked with the music of the game!

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
You guys seem a bit respectless so let's start right away...

I'm not sure GI's a team of 2k devs, and you know what ? You guys are right. You are a maximum of 5% of the players and so probably less than 10% of GI's revenue.

Don't complain about the lack of updates for lvl 80+ content. You've finished the damn game. gg next right ? Just be happy if you have some.

You've put many $ in the game ? We've all done this in many games in the past and I'm still not saying "bullshit update" for updates they made for new players. This is how the community grow, and looks like it needs to so younger players will come to this forum. Younger in both meanings of course. How old are y'all ? Welcome to the new industry of video games, where gathering new players is more profitable than making new updates for 1% of them.

Beside my angriness from your funny replies of mine, yes this game needs many bug fixes. Now find me a game where all the bugs are fixed. Just find me one. Most of the games from recent years still have bugs introduced in the game since launched, while their dev teams are composed of 20 studios, in 10 coutries, with 2k people working on it.

Don't you get that you've finished the game ? As I'm working in an esport and gaming school, I can really tell that you guys do not know anything about how gaming industry works at each level.

The good old days where games (espacially those from Blizzard) where made to last decades is over. I'm sorry to tell you.

Welcome to 2021.

Thanks to GI's team for what they're providing (while having coronavirus issues btw) and next time try to be respectful with new players trying to get involved in the community. Stop being slefish. Thanks.

DW.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
alex13668
Username
alex13668
How about new levels announced by Walter, FB APC official group moderator 1 year ago?

I'm not sure GI's a team of 2k devs, and you know what ? You guys are right. You are a maximum of 5% of the players and so probably less than 10% of GI's revenue.

Don't complain about the lack of updates for lvl 80+ content. You've finished the damn game. gg next right ? Just be happy if you have some.

You've put many $ in the game ? We've all done this in many games in the past and I'm still not saying "bullshit update" for updates they made for new players. This is how the community grow, and looks like it needs to so younger players will come to this forum. Younger in both meanings of course. How old are y'all ? Welcome to the new industry of video games, where gathering new players is more profitable than making new updates for 1% of them.

Beside my angriness from your funny replies of mine, yes this game needs many bug fixes. Now find me a game where all the bugs are fixed. Just find me one. Most of the games from recent years still have bugs introduced in the game since launched, while their dev teams are composed of 20 studios, in 10 coutries, with 2k people working on it.

Don't you get that you've finished the game ? As I'm working in an esport and gaming school, I can really tell that you guys do not know anything about how gaming industry works at each level.

The good old days where games (espacially those from Blizzard) where made to last decades is over. I'm sorry to tell you.

Welcome to 2021.

Thanks to GI's team for what they're providing (while having coronavirus issues btw) and next time try to be respectful with new players trying to get involved in the community. Stop being slefish. Thanks.

DW.
but a moderator said last year, new levels were planned but they didn’t know ETA

Last edited:

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20

Welcome to 2021.

DW.
You’re a new guy to the game. We play this game already for years. We’ve faced many bugs and issues with the game. The anti-cheat system keeps failing and they just do nothing about that. Sorry to say, but it’s not respectless at all. Players on here are concerned about the route they take. Rather than having a good update with cargo, extra levels, extra space missions, we get “this”. A meaningless update (even though I like I can paint my aircraft), it should have been in the package from the start. Having your own airline, means having your own colors. Then it’s also only available for those in alliance. And I won’t be surprised if you’re into a low level alliance, some colors won’t be available either. Then we have not spoken of just a regular color scheme, instead of designing your own.
Good to see you enjoy the game, we all do, but they could do more to keep us all satisfied, and not just their own bank account.

Top Bottom