Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

The sorting collections by readiness is a helpful new feature

E4138C29-9B97-474E-ADFD-DF2488807CE4.jpeg

D

Deleted member 9675

View attachment 30276
The problem with this is that you have to scroll manually to find the completed set. I just had to scroll thru 3 different times to find the next one to collect on. One was an event collection then i had to scroll to find launch box collection then back to lol looking for the next which was lost until i found it too

The problem with this is that you have to scroll manually to find the completed set. I just had to scroll thru 3 different times to find the next one to collect on. One was an event collection then i had to scroll to find launch box collection then back to lol looking for the next which was lost until i found it too

It doesn't go to the last completed collection when you open it like previously. I thought it was a bug until I saw the "By Readiness" sort. You now have to tick "by Readiness" and then click on each section to find all your completed sets

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
In the event, I am having an issue where it won’t count my farmers markets when I build them. Is anyone else having this issue?
I had same problem, I sold 1 so I could build one, didn’t count.
I won’t try to build anymore until I know I will get credit

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981

View attachment 30276
I don't like it at all; this used to be the default (sorting by readiness), but it took me a while to find out this is now an option. Moreover, it's an option that is not working properly: If I select the buttton, collect all ready collections, close the window, then it won't open up with the first ready collection if I open the window again after I collected new items. Either it's buggy or I just don't like it.

I don't like it at all; this used to be the default (sorting by readiness), but it took me a while to find out this is now an option. Moreover, it's an option that is not working properly: If I select the buttton, collect all ready collections, close the window, then it won't open up with the first ready collection if I open the window again after I collected new items. Either it's buggy or I just don't like it.
I like it a lot.
note that, if you chose a particular subset, say, space collections, next time you open the menu it will go directly to that subsection, either you havesomething to collect there or not
Just choose the appropriate subset

further note: no, that was not the default. The collections weren’t really sorted, each time you opened you were taken to the next collection to be picked. BUT, in my case, it took me always to the same collection, the first in list, with too many uncollected collections (which I do not want to collect).
now the collections are really sorted by readiness, within each category, which is awesome. So much simpler to collect what you want.

In my support game, I received the same. Reserve hanger level 1 has 3 free slots, then 3 more for purchase. The 4th slot cost 10 greenies. From what I can see, you can then upgrade to level 2 for 15000 coins and an additional 12 slots.

I have a feeling this is going to require lots of greenies!
Only 1 slot is free indeed, slot 2 cost is 5 greenies. Most probably you had opened some slots before.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
:) Hello pilots! We hope everyone is safe and sound in such difficult times.
Past week we were busy with transferring the AC development team on Work From Home schedule.
Everything went well, so our work is never over.

What’s next? Let’s find out.

Next week:
7.15 update will bring the Easter Cheer event to AC.

View attachment 30061
View attachment 30062View attachment 30063

• Complete the Easter Cheer special event to get The Rural Life Restaurant
  • One more building, Tranquil Abode, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Cupcakes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Cupcakes to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
The Rural Life Restaurant
Yields:
max. population cap +20
10 passengers every 10 minutes.

and:
  • Updated look for Farmers MarketsView attachment 30067
  • We’re working on user interface. You will notice some changes in game windows design.
  • The Ground Control building will be removed from the game. Airplanes will be maintained automatically by default. Owners will be provided with refunds.
  • Reserve hangar and Reserve hangar 2 will be merged together in one building. (For balance reasons and one BIG upcoming change ). Number of available slots will remain unchanged. All players who already have reserve hangar 2 will be compensated.
  • Fixed incorrect display of active bonuses during the flights.
See you next week! Stay safe and help a friend in need!🤗
P.S: Weekend code is *home3*
i noticed with this update that there is an automatic pushback when landing guestplanes and start new flights
Brilliant👌 i like it a lLot

Top Bottom