Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure 6 x Colosseums in 1 go - RESULTS

Just out of interest how do you save all that fuel, mine only let's me store 300 F20 at a time which is only 6000, any advice?
Are you on the 100 limit system? If so, try doing launches to get F50, F150 & F300(only for first place in a red launch). If you don’t have the new limits, you should be able to store as many F20 as you want in your warehouse (Note: not in your gift inbox).

hi teboho what was your strategy 50 flights to each then rotate thru?? i am going to have a pop at it soon .... could send 5 planes and send them to each destination each time but that would be a tad confusing i think lol
My strategy... No there was none all I did was to send planes to one destination until it was 3 starred (100) then activate another map do the same thing. One of the things I wanted to see was whether it was possible to get all the items within the stipulated 100 flights, I was also aware of the very stingy drop rates but for information's sake I did it.
Just out of interest how do you save all that fuel, mine only let's me store 300 F20 at a time which is only 6000, any advice?
I don't have the 100 item limit on my main game, only my supports are unfortunate to have it and it will be interesting on how I will go about this on my supports.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
RESULTS

After 522 flights
Seated Hermes = 29
Capitoline Wolf = 25
Capitoline Brutus = 16 (this was my talisman it just refused to drop)
Furietti Centaurs = 25
Equestrian Statue = 24

After all that I have 2 Colosseums to show

Bonuses I used:
1 x Golden dice
1 x Business class
1 x Lucky cap
2 x Alarm clocks
1 x Family ticket
1 x Golden key
1 x Robot loader

Resources:
Fuel = 38 628 units
Passengers = 41 760
Time = 5 hrs 21 mins
Drinks = 8 or so (maybe more-ish) Beers (one can say at some point I was flying under the influence but I'm not admitting to anything)

So much pax. Unbelieveble.
Great job
Gonna be a long time before i get there

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
More than 40k

Family ticket = Double your passengers by 100%
Once all your buildings are empty you activate alarm clock to instantly have passengers in all your buildings
And that alarm clock u can use once? Like emtpy buildings and u use it all are full and then bonus are dead?

Familie ticket means u can hold double then u usualy do?

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
Are you on the 100 limit system? If so, try doing launches to get F50, F150 & F300(only for first place in a red launch). If you don’t have the new limits, you should be able to store as many F20 as you want in your warehouse (Note: not in your gift inbox).

Hey @Bob69bob ive currently got 101 F20, is there a certain level where the 100 limit is uncapped?
I don’t remember ever being over 101.

Hey @Bob69bob ive currently got 101 F20, is there a certain level where the 100 limit is uncapped?
I don’t remember ever being over 101.
Sometime in the last 12 months, GI changed the game code to limit new players to only 100 of most items in their warehouse. You’ll know soon enough if this applies to you if you gather that many individual items (some are unlimited, but not many). Fuel is one of those items.

You’re confusing me a little because you said you could only store 300. That specific limit number (or close to it) is only applicable to total gifts visible in your incoming gifts. Your “inbox” can actually hold more than double that on the GI server, but you can’t see them. Once you accept gifts, they move from your inbox to your warehouse.

The warehouse is the area that GI changed the allowable limits for new players. It is actually where the game takes any item that you decide to use (eg. F20). If your warehouse does not have the 100 limit, it can store 10s of thousands of fuel barrels to use at your leisure. If your game has the 100 limit and your warehouse has 100 F20 barrels stored already, when you try to accept another one from your gift inbox, you’ll get a warning that the item will be lost if you proceed.

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
Sometime in the last 12 months, GI changed the game code to limit new players to only 100 of most items in their warehouse. You’ll know soon enough if this applies to you if you gather that many individual items (some are unlimited, but not many). Fuel is one of those items.

You’re confusing me a little because you said you could only store 300. That specific limit number (or close to it) is only applicable to total gifts visible in your incoming gifts. Your “inbox” can actually hold more than double that on the GI server, but you can’t see them. Once you accept gifts, they move from your inbox to your warehouse.

The warehouse is the area that GI changed the allowable limits for new players. It is actually where the game takes any item that you decide to use (eg. F20). If your warehouse does not have the 100 limit, it can store 10s of thousands of fuel barrels to use at your leisure. If your game has the 100 limit and your warehouse has 100 F20 barrels stored already, when you try to accept another one from your gift inbox, you’ll get a warning that the item will be lost if you proceed.

Thank you, its amazing to think I've been playing for a year and I still learn something new each time I login to this forum.

Just to briefly explain, the 300 count was the total gifts saved up in my inbox which I usually kept as fuel for maps or alliance tasks and then It used to not let me go over 100 in warehouse or 101 to be specific but atm you're right it's allowing me to go over the 100 in the warehouse, so the challenge is on to save as much as possible, Thanks for the info

Thank you, its amazing to think I've been playing for a year and I still learn something new each time I login to this forum.

Just to briefly explain, the 300 count was the total gifts saved up in my inbox which I usually kept as fuel for maps or alliance tasks and then It used to not let me go over 100 in warehouse or 101 to be specific but atm you're right it's allowing me to go over the 100 in the warehouse, so the challenge is on to save as much as possible, Thanks for the info
Ok, that is a lot clearer. So... you can have ~ 100 in your warehouse, 300 known fuel in your visible inbox and possibly an extra 1 to 300+ random items hidden in your inbox. The 100 limit sucks and makes life a lot more difficult with big map missions :(.

Nice going. I had a go at the Aztec in one tilt last weekend - I had a bit of a headstart in that I had 6,9,7,2,7 of the various items, but it was still all out to get the full 36 of each. In the end I completed about an hour after my GD expired. Same using two Family tickets, One Alarm Clock, a full terminal and all pax buildings ready to drop as soon as space in terminal. I used roughly 45k fuel and 40k pax.

Bizzarely, I found my biggest problem was only having one runway, meant that although I had 5 Jet planes, it was slow to get them out and back, and therefore slower to redeem pax from buildings in the early stages. I'm now back saving fuel, ready for a bash at Colloseum like you, and I think i'll probably need about 9 hours and two GD to complete it. You definitely need more than 100 visits to each destination, I reckoned the drop rate with GD was about one in five.

Just done the six colosseums in one go. 4 hours, 660 flights, and most importantly 3 planes and 3 runways to launch them really really speeded things up.

Bonuses used:
Sky Captain & Business Class (for extra $)
Golden Dice (increased drop rate)
2 Family Ticket
1 Alarm Clock
2 Golden Key
Approx 2350 barrels of F20

Compared to my previous run at the Aztec Pyramids, the extra planes and runways were incredibly useful.

Just done the six colosseums in one go. 4 hours, 660 flights, and most importantly 3 planes and 3 runways to launch them really really speeded things up.

Bonuses used:
Sky Captain & Business Class (for extra $)
Golden Dice (increased drop rate)
2 Family Ticket
1 Alarm Clock
2 Golden Key
Approx 2350 barrels of F20

Compared to my previous run at the Aztec Pyramids, the extra planes and runways were incredibly useful.

Good drop rate. 180 items / 660 flights = 27.2% (y)
Mine about 24%.

Top Bottom