Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.6 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all,
we're wrapping up the works on the next major update so it's that time again when I can give you a sneak peek into what's coming with it. By the looks of it right now we hope to release it by Friday the 13th on iOS, Google Play, Windows, and Facebook.

download

• The legendary Age of Ash special event makes a return, now in glorious HD
  • Based on your feedback, we've changed a balance a bit — it should be easier to complete than last time, but it is still going to be a challenge
  • An event store with unique buildings and decorations will be available for the duration of the event; earn marshmallows for completing event actions to make purchases there
  • For the first time ever, event ratings are going to be present with several leagues and unique rewards for the most dedicated players
  • The Spring Has Come special event is coming as well with a new reward
  • Small Village is now both a flight and an actual town you can visit; if you add Madsen as your friend, he'll send you gifts daily just like Madlen
  • UI and UX improvements
The detailed guides for everything new are coming along with the update itself a bit later —subscribe to our official Facebook page to never miss a thing.

By the way, since 6.5 your Auto Collect buildings can be used without contracts — tap them to collect everything that's ready within its area of effect. You can still use contracts to auto collect for a certain time period, of course.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It is indeed a volcano! I remember the last time this was done but it was at the end of the year - November if I remember right. The volcano got worse as the event progressed and flights got more expensive. It was a very hard challenge and I never completed it.

Why don't I remember this in November then? How did I miss a big flaming Volcano in my airport :confused:

Hey all,
we're wrapping up the works on the next major update so it's that time again when I can give you a sneak peek into what's coming with it. By the looks of it right now we hope to release it by Friday the 13th on iOS, Google Play, Windows, and Facebook.

download

• Based on your feedback, we've changed a balance a bit — it should be easier to complete than last time, but it is still going to be a challenge
  • An event store with unique buildings and decorations will be available for the duration of the event; earn marshmallows for completing event actions to make purchases there
  • For the first time ever, event ratings are going to be present with several leagues and unique rewards for the most dedicated players
  • Small Village is now both a flight and an actual town you can visit; if you add Madsen as your friend, he'll send you gifts daily just like Madlen
  • UI and UX improvements
The detailed guides for everything new are coming along with the update itself a bit later —subscribe to our official Facebook page to never miss a thing.

By the way, since 6.5 your Auto Collect buildings can be used without contracts — tap them to collect everything that's ready within its area of effect. You can still use contracts to auto collect for a certain time period, of course.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Oh that’s nice looking forward

Is there something we can prepare / stock-up for this particular event, besides the usual? :confused:

Well save lots of fuel finish flights as quick as possible before they get to expensive. Do bigger planes
flights first as when the fuel costs goes through the roof it will be more manageable with smaller planes.
Get everything up and running asap and collect as often as possible. You can peruse this thread which
describes the last time ths event ran. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/age-of-ash-all-platforms.13988/

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all,

download

• UI and UX improvements

Cheers,
Ivan.
Hey Ivan, could you clarify a little bit more about using your auto collect without contracts? You stated that you can still make contracts, so I'm a bit confused.
Update: Nevermind I figured it out.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Could you, please, tell how it works without blasted contracts? Does it just collect pax from surrounding buildings as they are, no accumulation?
I think what he meant was that you can just click on the auto collect building and it will collect from all buildings within its range. Please correct me if I'm wrong Free2Play

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Could you, please, tell how it works without blasted contracts? Does it just collect pax from surrounding buildings as they are, no accumulation?
I got excited for a split second because I thought that they got rid of the contracts or modified them to no longer require gold tokens :unsure:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
If it just collects ready resources around without accumulation, it's just another bitter joke. :mad:

Speaking of the coming big 6.6 update all new presented by Ivan features seem interesting. (y)

PS. I wonder if Helicopters are going to be involved into quests. They just sit on their pads doing nothing for a long time as all H-stars are collected.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If it just collects ready resources around without accumulation, it's just another bitter joke. :mad:

Speaking of the coming big 6.6 update all new presented by Ivan features seem interesting. (y)

PS. I wonder if Helicopters are going to be involved into quests. They just sit on their pads doing nothing for a long time as all H-stars are collected.
I feel your pain about the collection

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The idea of auto-collecting buildings is awesome. And it would help beginner players more than "finishing" ones. But those insanely expensive contracts kill the idea utterly for everybody.
My sentiments exactly. I feel like with the right tweaks, it would be a great addition for those who care to use it

Top Bottom