Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Age of Ash - ALL Platforms

1200x628.png

An ancient volcano has become active not far from Airport City! Nature has the potential to wreak havoc, and all signs are pointing to a disaster of unbelievable proportions. Hurry to the game, and help your citizens prevent this catastrophe!

The Age of Ash event is available to all players level 8+. It features new quests, collections, buildings, and flights!

To successfully complete the event you’ll need to:
⦁ Complete the Gates of Hell collection
⦁ Build an Institute of Volcanology
⦁ Complete the They're Not Rocks, They're Minerals collection
⦁ Complete the Cold War collection

Complete the adventure in time, and you’ll get the Capitol as a reward! This building will generate a random collection item every day and will also increase the population cap of your city.

Reward.png

We’ve also got a small bonus for you! If you complete the Cold War Collection 10 times, you’ll receive the Jumbo Ranger as a gift. It’s a modified version of the staple Jumbo Jet that is 20% faster!

Ranger.png

Age of Ash event completion chart

To successfully complete the event, you’ll need to complete the following steps:

⦁ Burnt Trees are scattered all across your city and the cities of your neighbors. Study them in your neighbors’ cities to find a Chainsaw, which will allow you to study the Burnt Trees in your own city. The trees will give you items from the Gates of Hell collection, as well as the Particulate Filter, which is needed to perform volcanic fights.
Chainsaw.jpg

⦁ You can give the Chainsaw to your friends, as well as receive it from them as a present.
⦁ Send volcanic flights to Mount Elbrus, Mount Fuji, Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Etna, Mount Vesuvius, Krakatoa, Mauna Loa, and Eyjafjallajokull. Collect items from the Volcanologist Equipment collection, complete it, and then you’ll be able to construct the Institute of Volcanology!
⦁ Visiting the Institute of Volcanology will give you a Jackhammer, which you can use to study the Volcano near your city. Studying the Volcano will give you items from the They're Not Rocks, They're Minerals collection.
⦁ To complete the last quest, send flights to Bali, Los Angeles, Lima, Iceland, Seattle, Bogota, Anchorage and Osaka and complete the Cold War collection.

A New building!

The Institute of Volcanology - You can get this building by completing the Volcanologist Equipment collection. It’s a commercial building that generates 36 coins every 20 minutes, as well as a consumable item for studying the Volcano — the Jackhammer.

Institute.png

New collections

Gates of Hell:

Gates of Hell.png

Volcanologist Equipment:

Volcanologist Equipment.png

They're Not Rocks, They're Minerals:

They're Not Rocks, They're Minerals.png

Cold War:

Cold War.png

New chests:

Vulcano-Logger Sets.png

Volcanologist Set (left) - Contains 5 random objects from four Age of Ash collections.

Logger Set (right) - Contains 20 Chainsaw items that can be used to study burnt trees in your city.

Eliminate the threat of the active Volcano, calm down the panicking people, save Airport City, and become a true hero! Let’s get to it! (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
but
Me neither, but there are new stars available, and i need to get them :D
if you have 12 friends x 5 clicks (or 10 with special bonus) it is 60 (120) items (if drop rate is always and my guess would be no) - you can do a max of 60/120 flights per day - in 20 days it is not achievable without bonus.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
but

if you have 12 friends x 5 clicks (or 10 with special bonus) it is 60 (120) items (if drop rate is always and my guess would be no) - you can do a max of 60/120 flights per day - in 20 days it is not achievable without bonus.
Yes, it looks so... Bonuses will be a key to full success. I hope.... :whistle:

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
but didn't say when - if we are going to start after other platform finishes - exchange event related gifts between platforms will have no sense.
At least good to see (in my view) that I'm not the only one that hasn't got the update for this event yet.
My support game got it in the morning, my main game still hasn't. I just hope I don't have to wait till my launch comes back as that means waiting another 18 hours.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
At least good to see (in my view) that I'm not the only one that hasn't got the update for this event yet.
My support game got it in the morning, my main game still hasn't. I just hope I don't have to wait till my launch comes back as that means waiting another 18 hours.
I'm on windows phone

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I think I was right when I first heard about this event...it's dumb and not worth the effort. Played and got a few chainsaws and 1 filter. Odds are too bad to make a dent in this event. Flying to already starred locations didn't get me anywhere either. Sitting this one out.

It's a shame they can't start the event on all platforms at the same time, especially for those of us with android support games. I would love to gift my two PC games with chainsaws from my android games - but the event will probably be nearly over for android before PC users get it. (I hope I get to eat my words!)

Top Bottom