Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

D

Deleted member 9675

Do I understand this correctly> Windows players don't get to start the Age of Ash for 5 more days????? So, will we get 5 extra days added on, are we just screwed because Windows sucks???
MicroDummies cant update the game but can update 32 other useless apps like groove music!!
Capture3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I understand this correctly> Windows players don't get to start the Age of Ash for 5 more days????? So, will we get 5 extra days added on, are we just screwed because Windows sucks???
It will probably be available by tonite or tomorrow, but it has been as late as 3 days after the other platforms in the past. Frustrating. Don't know what the problem is with MS Store. They seem to be able to update everything else!

To those who have not completed this event before - I love the "Cold War" collection.

Complete collection by using your fleet to fly to normal destinations of Bali, Los Angeles, Lima, Iceland, Seattle, Bogota, Anchorage, Osaka and Guadalajara. Complete the Cold War collection 10 times and get a Jumbo Ranger - gives a 20% speed increase. These are brilliant Jumbo aircraft for anyone struggling to complete Jumbo destinations - I got 4 Jumbo Rangers last time they ran this event, they helped me so much to complete those Jumbo destinations that seemed to go on forever. :)
yup, one of the best planes around - love mine

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I have my 1x1 Christmas Tree on the Airport side. Now, when I try to move it, it will only move to the City side. I can keep it right where it’s at, but now I’ll have to..build around it if I expand.

Granted, I probably have not moved it in a year of updates, but wondering if anyone else has noticed this? I hope it does not go “poof” and disappear when update 7 comes out!

Top Bottom