Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

They need to improve the chainsaw drops. Usually you could get a good 20 to 30 drops after visiting 12 neighbors....with this event, you're fortunate if you get 10.

The other thing I've noticed is different drop rates for different level games. It seems like the drop rate is significantly better the lower level you are.... is anyone else seeing this?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The other thing I've noticed is different drop rates for different level games. It seems like the drop rate is significantly better the lower level you are.... is anyone else seeing this?
That's a first for me, but would be interesting if that is indeed the case

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

What I’m feeling is the droprate was better 3-4 events ago, when indeed I was lower level than I currently am.

But since almost everyone complain the same thing for the last few events, I’m thinking the droprate was adjusted or something.

Sheesh - I have one game that still needs 4 drops from the volcano - I have not gotten a single drop since the event started. On my other game, that only needed 1 drop, I got that drop right off, and I'm getting drops almost every time I click. Random is certainly weird!!!!

It's all so random. However, the age old solution of whining on the forum usually works for me. To that end I need 2 Olivine's please. 👃

It's all so random. However, the age old solution of whining on the forum usually works for me. To that end I need 2 Olivine's please. 👃
Yes - I'm going to whine regularly! I'm never going to finish, I'm not getting any drops, blah, blah, blah!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oops - still have 2 weeks to go. :oops::oops::oops: Is it too early to whine?

At least I have been able to replace my regular jumbos with 4 Jumbo Rangers on Crscnt1! Yay!!! Other 2 games have 2 so far.

Oops - still have 2 weeks to go. :oops::oops::oops: Is it too early to whine?

At least I have been able to replace my regular jumbos with 4 Jumbo Rangers on Crscnt1! Yay!!! Other 2 games have 2 so far.

I'm going to run as many jumbo's as I can and let them sit with the ones from last year until I can use them in a couple of years......

LITERALLY the next click of the volcano provided an Olivine!!!!

1564000011041.png

Yes - I'm going to whine regularly! I'm never going to finish, I'm not getting any drops, blah, blah, blah!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oops - still have 2 weeks to go. :oops::oops::oops: Is it too early to whine?

How!? I have 1 collection ready to complete, but not completed yet I figure the will be event quests related to it at some point. That said I'm only running 2 turbo prop agree 2 jets to the destinations.

I'll up it when I get my 6 institute of volcanology. Nice little coin producers, and they look nice too!

Edited plane as I put the wrong name!

Last edited:
How!? I have 1 collection ready to complete, but not completed yet I figure the will be event quests related to it at some point. That said I'm only running 2 ppd agree 2 jets to the destinations.

I'll up it when I get my 6 institute of volcanology. Nice little coin producers, and they look nice too!
4 turboprops to bali with spyglass and instant return. Got 30 something collections pretty quick (already had over 10 from last year). Of course, I used up half of my landing lamp stash that I use for flying for QLs - I'll re-add those later - but BEFORE v7 hits us!!!

Yes - those Institutes are good coin producers, especially for those who have tablets or phones and can click more regularly.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Does spy glass work for event quest items? Do you have to make sure you collect items but don't collect fit it to work?

I thought I'd have to use gd as it's a collectable.

I hate how confusing dice gd and spy glass are in this game. I've looked at the explanation thread so many times and am still not sure what is what
For event, always spyglass or bowl of riches.

For event, always spyglass or bowl of riches.
Cheers, I'll see how I get on, and maybe do instant resends later in the event. I don't think I'm gonna be able to get three stars in turbo prop through to jumbo anyway as the filter drops just aren't there. So I'll get what I can and wait for another shot at it in the future.

Some of the events this year I have managed to three star everything up to jumbo on the first year doing the event. This isn't one of those, I don't think!

Top Bottom