Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Capture-1.jpg

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
To those who have not completed this event before - I love the "Cold War" collection.

Complete collection by using your fleet to fly to normal destinations of Bali, Los Angeles, Lima, Iceland, Seattle, Bogota, Anchorage, Osaka and Guadalajara. Complete the Cold War collection 10 times and get a Jumbo Ranger - gives a 20% speed increase. These are brilliant Jumbo aircraft for anyone struggling to complete Jumbo destinations - I got 4 Jumbo Rangers last time they ran this event, they helped me so much to complete those Jumbo destinations that seemed to go on forever. :)

To those who have not completed this event before - I love the "Cold War" collection.

Complete collection by using your fleet to fly to normal destinations of Bali, Los Angeles, Lima, Iceland, Seattle, Bogota, Anchorage, Osaka and Guadalajara. Complete the Cold War collection 10 times and get a Jumbo Ranger - gives a 20% speed increase. These are brilliant Jumbo aircraft for anyone struggling to complete Jumbo destinations - I got 4 Jumbo Rangers last time they ran this event, they helped me so much to complete those Jumbo destinations that seemed to go on forever. :)
The Jumbo Rangers are a greater reward than the official ‘reward’ I would suggest.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

This is exactly what I'm targetting. I dont care about the event that much, if I finish it then it's good, if not, nothing to lose. I just want the Jumbo Ranger.

Top Bottom