Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone!
@Ur-quan is on vacation, so I get to do the preview again.

6.31 update is our last scheduled update before 7.0 comes out. It's going to be released next week.

ageofash1.png

ageofash2.png

ageofash3.png

• Complete the Age of Ash special event to get an Institute of Tectonic Geology
  • One more building, Crystalline Supertall, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Marshmallows during the event and participate in the event ratings (last time Age of Ash was around we've launched those ratings for the first time, so that's something of an anniversary)
  • Use Marshmallows to purchase unique buildings, bonuses and alliance badges in the event store
ageofash4.png

ageofash5.png

Also, we have a known bug in 6.31: when your Fuel station or Duty Free store is ready, there's no indication above them about it, although if you tap it you get to collect the reward if it's ready. This bug will be fixed in 7.0 version.

Cheers!
Ivan.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi everyone!

6.31 update is our last scheduled update before 7.0 comes out. It's going to be released next week.

View attachment 20948

View attachment 20949

View attachment 20950
  • One more building, Crystalline Supertall, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Marshmallows during the event and participate in the event ratings (last time Age of Ash was around we've launched those ratings for the first time, so that's something of an anniversary)
  • Use Marshmallows to purchase unique buildings, bonuses and alliance badges in the event store
View attachment 20951

View attachment 20952

Also, we have a known bug in 6.31: when your Fuel station or Duty Free store is ready, there's no indication above them about it, although if you tap it you get to collect the reward if it's ready. This bug will be fixed in 7.0 version.

Cheers!
Ivan.
Man....it's coming down to the wire, isn't it? How confident are you in terms of 7.0 being ready?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Will the Mystery Super Buildings return on sale during events to purchase for event-coins (e.g., Marshmallows in this case) in v7? I like those a lot better than the unique buildings :)

Good luck with the release of v7 btw, must be stressful times for you and your team

Yes, but only if we run out of time to do the proper rewards :)

Thanks. They are stressful, but 'the night is darkest just before the dawn'!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Man....it's coming down to the wire, isn't it? How confident are you in terms of 7.0 being ready?

It should be ready in terms of all major features being in place and working properly, although of course some lesser fixes and improvements might be pushed back to 7.1 or later releases. At least, it's already more or less enjoyable experience overall despite the bugs.

Hi everyone!

View attachment 20948

View attachment 20949

View attachment 20950
View attachment 20951

View attachment 20952

Cheers!
Ivan.
Awesome (y)

Yes, but only if we run out of time to do the proper rewards :)

Thanks. They are stressful, but 'the night is darkest just before the dawn'!
Thanks for keeping us informed Ivan! I will say that I hope your team runs out of time to do the proper rewards so that we have more chances at the Super Mystery Buildings. I think they serve as nice rewards/motivators to continue with an event after completing it. I personally can’t justify buying the typical rewards as they are less beneficial than many buildings sitting in my warehouse.

Keep up the great work! I’m excited for 7.0.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It should be ready in terms of all major features being in place and working properly, although of course some lesser fixes and improvements might be pushed back to 7.1 or later releases. At least, it's already more or less enjoyable experience overall despite the bugs.
Youre in the home stretch....keep going. Hope for a successful release for you and the team. This is a version more than a year behind, but with so many changes, we understand why. As you said, night is darkest just before dawn

This looks like it'll be a fun event. The Ashen Oak and Volcanic Lake seem pretty cool looking too. Although I suppose we won't be able to work on Paul Bunyan since all the trees will be charred to a crisp. Hopefully 7.0 won't be affected by the carnage.... just kidding.
But in fact you can chop burned trees... FYI

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
How can any developer be happy to push a release with known bugs? I personally would prevent a release if there were known bugs in a platform, i would also encourage my developers to ensure they were not strong armed into making a release with known bugs. Maybe i am an old fashioned developer, but bugs = bad!

How can any developer be happy to push a release with known bugs? I personally would prevent a release if there were known bugs in a platform, i would also encourage my developers to ensure they were not strong armed into making a release with known bugs. Maybe i am an old fashioned developer, but bugs = bad!
It happens all the time. There are different priorities for different parts of a business. Sometimes those don't always align. If the bug is deemed to be low priority enough or take too long to fix before a deadline the decision is made to ship with the bug.

In this case, I'd personally not be happy skipping with the bug as it effects all players on the one of the main things we do. But development might not have a choice. The code might already be in for review fit iOS, so fixing it would potentially push back the next event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It happens all the time. There are different priorities for different parts of a business. Sometimes those don't always align. If the bug is deemed to be low priority enough or take too long to fix before a deadline the decision is made to ship with the bug.

In this case, I'd personally not be happy skipping with the bug as it effects all players on the one of the main things we do. But development might not have a choice. The code might already be in for review fit iOS, so fixing it would potentially push back the next event
I wouldn't mind waiting to be honest. Looking forward to 7.0, but I'm concerned about the transition. I just hope it goes smoothly; there are so many differences

Top Bottom