Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.31 update

Since the update, my fuel station does not pop up when the timer is at 0,00. I have a lot of things to do in my game, I just don't have time to look into it every minute. It was automatic before when the timer was at 0,00 it was showing to pick it up and restart the timer. I am loosing a lot of gas because of that
It's a bug with the last update. Ivan said it would be fixed in a future update (probably v7). I'm just trying to remember "collect from the volcanoe - collect my fuel". Maybe not every hour, but close enough.

It's a bug with the last update. Ivan said it would be fixed in a future update (probably v7). I'm just trying to remember "collect from the volcanoe - collect my fuel". Maybe not every hour, but close enough.
That's a relief, only just spotted the issue and didn't see the note from Ivan - how many have I missed! LOL

Device
  1. Android
Wish I could help - I have loads of Iron Buckets - just got another, but can't get thermographic cameras for love nor money! if only we could swop!
Finished all event collections yesterday. In the same minute they gave me the missing iron bucket and also last missing mineral from volcano. So yeah... I've done it. Now it's time to stack jumbo rangers..

Top Bottom