Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.18 update

Same on Windows.

I have checked and ones I collect from arena and campsite are being counted towards event collected 7/100
ones I collect from neighbours gifts are not being counted towards event.
The warehouse stock level is static on 100

- looks like the 100 item limit means you can't so this quest if you did it last year (unless you have both the space and resources to build 6 arenas and 6 campsites)
You don’t need the 6 arenas. I’ve got 2 arenas and 6 campsites and I’m not planning asking friends for jackets

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Don't forget the arenas drop drum sticks for MSB as well :)

good point, and the camp sites drop 4 every 20 minutes, the arenas only drop 3 every 4 hours
so if the return on jackets is much better on arenas the real question becomes am I aiming to finish the event or get an MSB.... if the return on jackets is about the same or better on camp sites then its camp sites all the way!

Opinions please on which would give the better return on my last remaining free space:
1 jacket "often" every four hours
1 jacket "seldom" every 20 minutes
To me, campingsite

* edit: i barely received jackets from neighbors and now I already have 70 jackets, almost all from campsites

Well it was nice to have a few days off from a pointless quest, at least this one isn't just here to use fuel resources, instead it's just amazingly boring, played gi, played
This event clearly isn't for you though, it's for new players and requires: no flying, minimal coin spend, and regular check-ins to get buiding drops, and those regular checkins get people hooked on the game. I'm guessing they analyse when most people download the game from scratch and put events like these around these periods deliberately.

When CBM, QL Party, AoA appear, I didn't see a bunch of newbies moaning that they were impossible, but GI has to cater for their entire market. "High level" players - and I'm guessing you're comfortably in the top 0.1%, get less.

I found this one tremendously unrewarding too, but it's not designed for me either so I'll let it slide and hope for something more worthwhile another time.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have 24 biker jackets from last year event, and now i'm stuck in 76 jackets. There're 100 jackets in my warehouse so I cant receive the jackets from my neighbours. The jackets aren't counted.
C’mon GI

This Event is an Own Goal you have scored. I also had 24 jackets from last year - I cannot empty my warehouse to receive more. Now I am stuck unable to complete the quest. Like @fertob I have 100 jackets in my warehouse, and the counter on the game is stuck at 76 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Time for a support request:mad:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
C’mon GI

This Event is an Own Goal you have scored. I also had 24 jackets from last year - I cannot empty my warehouse to receive more. Now I am stuck unable to complete the quest. Like @fertob I have 100 jackets in my warehouse, and the counter on the game is stuck at 76 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Time for a support request:mad:

And then, suddenly this afternoon, the biker jackets started to register again on the event counter.... :confused:

Weird? Or what?

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
Screenshot_2019-01-14-14-41-57-685_com.gameinsight.airport.png
Screenshot_2019-01-14-14-41-45-918_com.gameinsight.airport.png

This is me without 100 item limit

I could be wrong, but this is probably not a bug:
you still got some jackets from the last year, and they did not count toward the event.

Only the new jacket retrieved during current event are counting towards the 100.

And this was an issue for account with 100 limit: the limit could be reached before having accumulated 100 jackets this year (fortunately, this affect only gift friends, not building jackets)...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20lwvik3
Username
R1
Hello.I have the same issue.I reseived jackets as gifts but only a few of them count in the event's 0 to 100.
Now the warehouse is full (100) and nothing happens

Top Bottom