Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

I am one of the unfortunate players that has the limit. My biggest problem with the limit is that not everyone has it, in my opinion either everyone should have it or no one should have it. Very strange decision to add it like this (in my opinion).

About the note from Ivan saying that most people have the limit, that is probably true. But if you look at players of level 70 or higher I think it is very different. A wild guess is that of those high level players only 5-10% has the limit. It is mostly in end game it starts to affect you a lot.

Also really unfair that some people with the limit has gotten it removed and some doesn't (like me).

Now with all this 6.1 changes it will affect us even more.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This new event that's coming I've looked at a previous thread from last year and it said you had to be at level 16 to compete. I didn't complete it last year on my main and want to have another go at it with both my main and one of my support accounts that's getting towards level 12 at the moment. Can someone please give me a definite answer if they have it please and not speculation. Jet's can be bought at level 13 so I'm hoping to achieve that before it starts. So is it 16 / 13 / or any level please?

@Gt city do you have any knowledge please regarding this years event.
It will be from 16 and on. Like past year. (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh by the way, when the event comes out, let's wait until @Gt city releases the official thread. The official thread usually has very detailed instructions, and would be the ideal place to have event discussions. You don't have to, but it would be great if we all discuss the event in one thread.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Sure, and he's made a lot of good points.
It's doable, I just don't think it's reasonable.
First of all, it makes buying a golden dice pointless - you can't run flights for the whole duration.
And that makes the whole process infinitely long and totally boring.
I don't like wasting my time on things that I know can be done faster, easier and more efficiently.
So, I won't be doing it anymore.
Events on the other hand provide a welcome diversion in terms of novelty, so are still fun.
Not sure why you think using Golden Dice is pointless with a 100 limit? I reckon I have secured about 8 or 10 Quantum Leap flying Space Maps, and using Golden Dice. I tend to use 5-8000 fuel out of choice - I could save 52,000 fuel with the 100 item limit. As for passengers, I have used a lot of bonus squares to up my passenger numbers and with a family ticket bonus and alarm clock bonus I don't run out of passengers when map flying. I use one aircraft for an hour or so - the process is not long or boring. And a golden spanner reduces breakdowns.

The key for better opportunities if you have the 100 limit is lunar flights. Each flight as a captain is 300 to 450 (with golden chest) fuel. If I spend more money on spaceflights I can grab 8000 to 12000 fuel in 2 weeks by buying loys of PEB and MS's. A good tactic is to catch on the coat tails of some QL launches at the weekends, and you can get lots of extra 50 Fuels for small cost. But I want to avoid spending lots of money - that is why GIS impose all the restrictions - to make us spend. I focus on space flghts because I enjoy the benefits - I know that adventure flights have a lot of good bonuses when you dig deep, but I just have not got around to doing many.

I have always believed that the 100 limit is unnecessarily obstructive, if server space was an issue a 500 limit for everyone would probably work. My belief that GIS's motive for the limit was purely finacial is borne out by two actions - banning fuel accounts, and imposing the one week gift limit. Both of these things are playing tactics, they are not cheating, but they do mean you feel less inclined to spend money buying more Airport Cash for bonuses and accelerating flights and repairs. So GIS took action to stop them.

But as a player we all have the choice on playing the game we want - there are players out there spending £1000 a month, and some spending nothing. The free game is very very slow. Which means that the majority of players spend at least some money, depending on what they can afford and what they want to achieve. My suggestion to all players with the 100 item limit remains, play the game you enjoy, never mind what I or anyone else tells you - play your own game and only spend money to enhance your enjoyment. But do experiment and find your own strategy to overcome the handicap of the warehouse limit, and before you decide not to do something any more, just double check that is what you really want..

Top Bottom