Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

500 gold tokens

How much will i get if i sell my rocket garden?
Rocket gardens are the one building in the game that are worthwhile selling and rebuilding when you get more than 6. After you’ve collected the daily drop, sell the building for 1500 coins, rebuild and speed up for 500. 1000 coins in your pocket!

I’ve found the general value when selling a building is 10% of the purchase price. Storing the building will cost 80%. Most award buildings (that aren’t actually purchased) will get you around 600 for a sale or cost 4800 to store.

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
~400 gold tokkens now and I guess Ill buy a hotel once I reach 1.000 gold tokkens ....

1 omega hotel = 4 space = 500 pop
2 grand hotels = 18 space = 600 pop

so actually I could replace 2 grand hotels with only 1 omega hotel .....
14 space are nearly 20 greenies for me atm ...

so Im quite sure it will become handy in future.

only time will tell ... has someone seen a ready build omega hotel so far?

~400 gold tokkens now and I guess Ill buy a hotel once I reach 1.000 gold tokkens ....

Do not confuse gold token with the regular coins.
They are not the same.

?

When I write gold tokens than I mean gold tokens not coins?

But now Im curious why u thought I messed it up
Because gold tokens are rare and valuable and completely wasted on that building. By the time you think you’ll need it, land will be costing you 100 greenies each and you’ll want mints which produce 1000+ greenies over 2 months. Then you’ll need gold tokens to restart it again (and again etc.). You WON’T need population boosters.

My city has a population of 6000/6500 and I have removed all of my Grand Hotels.

But never mind listening to experience, it looks like a nice building!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 1st May 2018 at 12.20pm BST London)

This thread has proved to be really interesting to read through, my great thanks to all of you for the invaluable insight into gold tokens.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

Just field the Adventure buildings. You'll have more pop than space to use it.

Totally agree... i dont foresee an actual need for the Omega hotel for me in another 2 years, unless i got nothing else to do with my gold tokens, plus it keeps on piling up beyond my control.

Again i will say its a personal choice.... If you fancy a new building in your city... go for it... Only one advice.... please dont spent real money for the gold tokens.
People have many regrets in this game. What they should have done/bought/built etc.
You will not hear a greater scream of frustration as from the people who have spent their gold tokens and the CBM buildings go on sale. At that moment, they realise their game has lost at least 50% of growth opportunity over the next few... well, forever!

Yeah.. i wish they put CBMs for sale... Also i hate the concept of this Mystery building. Its fun when you get it for free when you finish a task and you are curious what you get... but when you pay green tokens and buy it, then i think you deserve the right to know what you are buying. Last year I bought six 'Mystery Super Building 2' and two 'Mystery Super Building 1', aiming Planetariums, Astronaut Academies and Training Centres. All I got useful was one 'Astronaut Academy'. Everything else was useless, like towers and rabbit holes. Not a single Planetarium. Waste of money.

Yeah.. i wish they put CBMs for sale... Also i hate the concept of this Mystery building. Its fun when you get it for free when you finish a task and you are curious what you get... but when you pay green tokens and buy it, then i think you deserve the right to know what you are buying. Last year I bought six 'Mystery Super Building 2' and two 'Mystery Super Building 1', aiming Planetariums, Astronaut Academies and Training Centres. All I got useful was one 'Astronaut Academy'. Everything else was useless, like towers and rabbit holes. Not a single Planetarium. Waste of money.
Welcome to GI. Many of us have spent many hundreds of greens buying LOTS of them just to get one building type.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
So, to purchase said CBM, one needs gold tokens?
But to get gold tokens, one needs to cheat the alliance flights to get in the top (x)??
I've never seen a chance of getting even one gold token, let alone 500.

Or are they purchased with greenies...in which case you need the mint you want to purchase with them, pay a lot of money, or wait a lot of weeks for the freebies?

Top Bottom