Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4QL red party COMPLETED

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Hi all,
Aren't tired of QL launches yet? More is coming...

Me and my friends (@Chloe11111 @Nit Nit @FlyingViking @cobra @Martin L. @Fly Holland ) are planning on 60 red launches tomorrow (Saturday 29th). We already have plenty of QLs (no need for more) but if you'd like to contribute one, feel free to do so. The party will be divided into 3 sets, each containing 20 launches:

Set 1 - Starting UTC 10:00
KenKyu1 Host
Set 2 - Starting UTC 12:00
@FlyingViking Host
Set 3 - Starting UTC 14:00
@FlyingViking Host

Please check this spread sheet too - if you'd like to book a captain seats [FULL] - please tell me or FV here (You can book 2nd and 3rd place!)
Update at UTC 7:00- ALL CAPTAIN SPOTS ARE TAKEN- there's still a lot of 2nd/3rd open!

Friend Code
When you send a request to me or @FlyingViking - please, please, please - post a message here, tag us, and put your GAME NAME
KenKyu1 - 03mkk3ddl
@FlyingViking (FV) - 037610mz4

Also KK2 (My second game) - 048nmfkm8
NOTE: KenKyu1 cannot accept more neighbors, sorry

Recommended Points
Captain - Must put at least 936 points
2nd and 3rd place - Must put in at least 576 points
All others - must put in less than 574 points (12 pts is okay)

Repeat:
DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN 574 POINTS (IF YOU'RE NOT ASSIGNED TOP 3 SPOTS)
YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT AND REMOVE FROM NEIGHBORS IF YOU DO SO

Will look forward to launch with you all,
Cheers

Last edited:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
I want to join some, have sent FR to @FlyingViking and @Ken Kyu Air
Thanks
DexCare
Will accepted it soon, I think you'll probably be my 500th neighbor :)
@Ken Kyu Air @FlyingViking any chance of a skippers slot (or two), preferably earlier than later, but I'll take what you generously provide!

anyone intending on doing some greens for any folks not finished in quest (not me, but see a few around)?
Sorry, but what is skipper slot - is it captain seat?
For green launches, we decided not to do that. There are many others who will do more greens; @AMSfuture is doing a green party same time as my red.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
yes please captain seat, ah jolly good re greens
Booked #16 and #17 for you

Message for everyone else: Please avoid sending me PM as much as you could.
It's okay if it's something very specific... but for booking captain seats, just write something here.
Thanks

Will accepted it soon, I think you'll probably be my 500th neighbor :)

Sorry, but what is skipper slot - is it captain seat?
For green launches, we decided not to do that. There are many others who will do more greens; @AMSfuture is doing a green party same time as my red.
si señor, all are welcome!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Yes I would like to participate. I would like to capt. 59 and 60. I am neighbors with both FV and 2, and KenKyu1. Pilot 1. I would love to do more with you guys. You guys have been great to me....ALL Of YOU HOSTS and QL backers!! Thank you. I just built my red pad and completed it yesterday. Wanted to my first red, but, wanted it to be capt spot also just because I'm a red virgin and if you're going to break it in, might as well break it in right. I would do more, but this will be early hours my time and I STRONGLY dislike getting up at 4am my time. 7 to 8 is a lot easier. Otherwise I could get up earlier and try to do 39 and 40 if that's easier for you guys to coordinate. I'm just happy that you would allow me to capt at all's expense. Again, thank you. I am willing to get up earlier if that helps you guys out for scheduling. Obviously later works better for me; the 14:00-15:00. I'm just happy and glad for the opportunity. Pilot 1

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
@Ken Kyu Air , I can take captain for #36 and #37
Booked 36 and 37
Hi would like to join.Can captain any one or two available
Around when would you like to capt? Which set?

Have sent friend requests to @FlyingViking and @Ken Kyu Air and @KK2 User name FreshAer, code is 03aeqbxpg.
Can Captain if required but main interest in getting to 100 flights. thanks
Accepted - I have 5 neighbours slot remaining if anyone wants to send me FR
Hey KK... will join in for a few :)
Nice to see you buddy
Yes I would like to participate. I would like to capt. 59 and 60. I am neighbors with both FV and 2, and KenKyu1. Pilot 1. I would love to do more with you guys. You guys have been great to me....ALL Of YOU HOSTS and QL backers!! Thank you. I just built my red pad and completed it yesterday. Wanted to my first red, but, wanted it to be capt spot also just because I'm a red virgin and if you're going to break it in, might as well break it in right. I would do more, but this will be early hours my time and I STRONGLY dislike getting up at 4am my time. 7 to 8 is a lot easier. Otherwise I could get up earlier and try to do 39 and 40 if that's easier for you guys to coordinate. I'm just happy that you would allow me to capt at all's expense. Again, thank you. I am willing to get up earlier if that helps you guys out for scheduling. Obviously later works better for me; the 14:00-15:00. I'm just happy and glad for the opportunity. Pilot 1
Booked 59 and 60

Hi all,

Me and my friends (@Chloe11111 @Nit Nit @FlyingViking @cobra @Martin L. @Fly Holland ) are planning on 60 red launches tomorrow (Saturday 29th). We already have plenty of QLs (no need for more) but if you'd like to contribute one, feel free to do so. The party will be divided into 3 sets, each containing 20 launches:

KenKyu1 Host
@FlyingViking Host
@FlyingViking Host

Please check this spread sheet too - if you'd like to book a captian seats - please tell me or Fv here (You can also book 2nd and 3rd place!)
Update at UTC 23:50 - 5 captain seat open, 24 2nd/3rd open

Friend Code
When you send a request to me or @FlyingViking - please, please, please - post a message here, tag us, and put your GAME NAME
KenKyu1 - 03mkk3ddl

Recommended Points

Repeat:

Cheers
Can capt 52 also if still open. Can take second in 59 too. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z8vzdfv
Username
Khuya
Hi all,

KenKyu1 Host
@FlyingViking Host
@FlyingViking Host

Please check this spread sheet too - if you'd like to book a captian seats - please tell me or Fv here (You can also book 2nd and 3rd place!)
Update at UTC 23:50 - 5 captain seat open, 24 2nd/3rd open

Friend Code
KenKyu1 - 03mkk3ddl

Recommended Points

Repeat:

Cheers
Request sent, can be put in any position please.

Top Bottom