Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
@ChrisKouwenhoven @RyanC @Nit Nit @methacrylate @FR; @Fly Holland @Pavolko_Gun @Remyoman @cobra @FlyingViking @Arch @DwarfPotato @asdf @GPinDFW @Pyratic @Jot18 @Ali9797 @amir77a @JesIsrColOlv @STNV @CollinMamba @JohanHMex @Burgsy @Chris~1 @dgibbs @lucasmuinos @rob6962 @PSam @sidgupta @doublej41 @Darthmulch @Joopedeej @Israel dan @Cuat @lx DK xl @tjy89 @exman @sportybear @Syandielle @Hytoo @Shark Boy @Jet stream @Jon B 04z6v1sgc @jodi @kappatango @Nick Stein @Chloe11111 @Agent 008

Are you ready for our Launch in 20 minutes

To all window users, I've just heard that you've just recently got an update! Congratulations! :D

Launch Rules (IMPORTANT):
Please read the launch rules carefully and follow it.
- I will claim 1st place for the first 20 launches (except @Pyratic will claim round 4,5,6)
- DO NOT USE MORE THAN 56 POINTS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QL.

- Any one who puts more than 56 points counts as Hi-jackers and will be removed.
- The final 5 launches will be a free for all as a gift from me :D

Please check my game name too:

- My main account game name will be our launch status
eg. "KK1 Start3QL" means I will start with 3QL or "KK1 WAIT" means don't add points, wait for others to join first.

- My second account will display the current launch rules
eg. "KK2 No QL Max56" means you can't put more than 56 points if you didn't have a QL or "KK2 1st FREE" means no rules apply, race to go for 1st place.

A final message:
A quick reminder, our GREEN Launch is UTC 12:00. We will launch for a total of 25 launch, including 20x 56 max launches and 5x 1st free launches. Thank you for taking your time to read this. If anythings not clear, please ask. We look forward to our launch and enjoy! :D

Cheers,
KenKyu

Top Bottom