Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

3 Space Base

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Simple question : Is it possible to get 3 space bases?

I know you could get two of these because of last years event, but how can you have 3?
I saw 1 forum member and 1 non forum member who has this, should I tell who it is?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Simple question : Is it possible to get 3 space bases?

I know you could get two of these because of last years event, but how can you have 3?
I saw 1 forum member and 1 non forum member who has this, should I tell who it is?
I’ve seen a forum member with 3, why don’t you Pm to ask them?
Personally I’m not sure, I have taken several breaks from the game over the years. G!’s code is notoriously glitchy too - it wouldn’t surprise me if someone managed to get the same event reward twice, through no fault of their own. I’m always a bit sceptical of calling someone out for that reason.
To the best of my knowledge, 2 should be the maximum possible, but that doesn’t mean the space base hasn’t appeared in a supersale or the like. It may be due to migration between platforms too. I don’t think it is in any of the SMB chests at the moment.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I remember there was a glitch on 1 event, where there were people who finished the event and collected the reward, then suddenly the game reset (also the event progress). Those people could then complete the event again, getting the same reward building.

So, it might be possible to have 3 Space Base. Probably because of a glitch or something.

Top Bottom