Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 1500 stars

Rosencrantz

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rosencrantz
Have almost forgotten to ask for the reward. TYIA

A50DB6A1-CF58-4433-9CDB-2F2B20BD01CF.jpeg

Apparently I can't write it here 'cause as you know this thread is only for stars and not to discuss pax numbers.
There is no rule against posts within a star thread. The only rule is to start a new thread whenever someone wants a new medal for stars.

Rosencrantz

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rosencrantz
There is no rule against posts within a star thread. The only rule is to start a new thread whenever someone wants a new medal for stars.

Tbh I do remember that I saw plenty of times requirements not to spam on some threads and speak only re issues of the thread. My English is very poor maybe I don't understand properly some rules.
Anyway the question was about the possibility to fly some huge numbers. Obviously it can't be explain in one post so better even not to start. Am aware what ppl think about me and my team but please understand that it wouldn't have been possible to obtain these stars if I was a pure cheater how everyone thinks. I would say that it should be a good balance in between pax for the Alliance and some achievements for the personal game.
Also please note that I have a GS since the very first day it appeared in the game and it means that when ppl saying that they invest real cash and I'm a cheater who don't care about it, sorry but I invest money as well. The only one point is that maybe I know more how to use possibilities given by GI themselves than other players. Or other players just don't want to use these possible bypasses, dunno.

So... Shed light, and enlighten us on how is it even possible to run 7M pax in 16 hours, and many other impossible achievements you've made over time.

Believe me, you do not want to know. The game is losing any sense to play afterwards. Actually it is not so difficult to make it if you know the tricks, but it makes no sense as you will only claim PAXs and nothing else. And it is not allowed to disclose such information anyway. So if anyone finds any sense of fighting against other guys the same way every week, good luck with it. And GI does not want to tackle this issue and prevent the way of cheating, fine with me too, but I would personally stop playing immediately.

'
So... Shed light, and enlighten us on how is it even possible to run 7M pax in 16 hours, and many other impossible achievements you've made over time.
Ease up a bit, the next guy on the list is at 10m pax 🤔🤪.

Also, understand that “possibilities given by G! themselves”=BUGS. And the overarching reason bugs aren’t discussed is because the more people that know about them, the quicker they’ll be fixed and unavailable to anyone. If you’ve ever had someone tell you about a bug, you can almost guarantee that the conversation will finish with the words, “don’t tell anyone”!

There are two points made that I can assure you are true, based on my experience and significant research…
1) methods of obtaining pax numbers by using bugs do not count towards actual flight numbers and, subsequently, don’t help with ⭐️s. Obtaining stars requires legitimate flying. A gold subscription, a long time playing and all the nice extras that come from finishing 1st in the rankings every few weeks makes that job quite a bit easier than it may seem. Flying legit flights AND doing shonky stuff? I’m not sure where they get the time to do all that 🤪🤣.
2) having the golden egg (the knowledge to play a game with all the restrictions bypassed) loses its attraction VERY quickly. I played a similar type of game which was a mash up of Family Guy and Star Trek (who knows where that bizarre idea originated?!?) and spent many hours playing it over the first month or so. I was hooked. A friend of mine slipped me a code which automatically clocked out the game currency (in AC that would be ∞ coins, greens and tokens) and within a few days, I deleted the game. I’d lost all interest when the only objective was tapping through the levels, not having to think about anything. Boring!

Unfortunately, there are enough players stacked in the top 10 alliances that would also be very bored while playing, but they have enough testosterone flying around that they can get off baiting each other while trying to encourage sword fights when competing their assets tricks. It’s a shame that the childish behaviour to beat each other requires them to so rigorously and regularly beat themselves. But we all know that it’s inappropriate and really not the same thing as doing it properly. 😉

On a personal note, looking back over many years of playing this game, I seem to remember that I enjoyed the it far more when I wasn’t involved in the competitive side of the alliance rankings. The rankings are the only competitive component of the entire game and they are the cause of so much angst. There are so many other factors which are far more enjoyable and the game is actually more fun if you can let go of the nonsense. G! are unlikely to fix the bug in the near future and even if they do, other bugs will be discovered- that’s been the pattern for at least 7 years. Enjoy the relationships created through the fun aspects of the game rather than dwell on the enemies that mean little outside that scenario. If you happen to be in a top 100 alliance, every single person just had a G! bug fall their way with 1000s & 1000s of (difficult to obtain) purple maps just falling like raindrops in a thunderstorm, straight into their warehouses. The alliance rankings just lost a lot attraction that they had previously held for the vast majority of players. Move on.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
HateCheater
Right, but there is one more point. When cheating you are not achieving any stars.

Glad you admitted to cheating. Maybe we can sing you a song now. With due apologies to Eminem

Guess who's back?
Back again
Rosencrantz aka cheater is back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

Rosencrantz

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rosencrantz
Glad you admitted to cheating. Maybe we can sing you a song now. With due apologies to Eminem

Guess who's back?
Back again
Rosencrantz aka cheater is back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

No worries. The song is ok and sure you can sing it with due apologies to E, indeed.
And to finish all that.
You know, when I see threads with stars numbers, ppl are not discussing how these stars were obtained 'cause everyone knows that the stars require legitimate flying. This is the fact.
But once my post appeared there are screenshots with my Alliance, pax numbers and etc. I was sure that some ppl will post some nasty msgs here and tbh I was right and not surprised at all. Angst..? Not from my side actually.
Move on. We have different opinions on the issue.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
HateCheater
No worries. The song is ok and sure you can sing it with due apologies to E, indeed.
And to finish all that.
You know, when I see threads with stars numbers, ppl are not discussing how these stars were obtained 'cause everyone knows that the stars require legitimate flying. This is the fact.
But once my post appeared there are screenshots with my Alliance, pax numbers and etc. I was sure that some ppl will post some nasty msgs here and tbh I was right and not surprised at all. Angst..? Not from my side actually.

There's no difference of opinion on the issue. Fact is you and your alliance together are a group of cheaters. There's everyone who knows that and then only Laguna who disagrees.

Next time try presenting your facts in New York Comedy Club. It will be a good laughter medicine.

Also people don't discuss how they get stars, cause they use legitimate ways. Unlike you and your team, who prefer cloning. Good try defending yourself, but honestly, you're laughing stock!

Rosencrantz

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rosencrantz
There's no difference of opinion on the issue. Fact is you and your alliance together are a group of cheaters. There's everyone who knows that and then only Laguna who disagrees.

Next time try presenting your facts in New York Comedy Club. It will be a good laughter medicine.

Also people don't discuss how they get stars, cause they use legitimate ways. Unlike you and your team, who prefer cloning. Good try defending yourself, but honestly, you're laughing stock!

I'm not defending myself as I don't see any point to do it.

As I said above you and others may have your own opinions and it is ok 'cause all people are different.

I never insult anyone here and won't do it and if you don't have other ways to communicate so be it. I would say it will not impact my life.

Dixi

And to finish all that.
You repeated the word angst, so I’m assuming that your response was aimed at my post. You may have misunderstood my intent. And just to avoid both sides of the fence jumping on me, I do not condone the practices going on within the top alliances. I also don’t have major objections to players taking advantage of simple bugs that give them a bit of a boost to their game. There are far more players in here here that do it you’d think but the subject is so divisive that very few will admit it. Most bug advantages provide a nice tweak to the game but are generally a short term benefit (or once off per action) and don’t provide an on going, continuous (ie 24/7) advantage that puts your game in a position that is akin to warp speed. Taking 1st position in weekly rankings a few times (last week saw first place move >341m pax- completely absurd!) gives the winner a QL (awesome for players growing their games but not the greatest game booster) 300 fuel and pax (ho hum) but most importantly, the 12 maps. That’s the imbalance that puts teams way out in front. That’s triple the amount of what the next 3 teams get, 4x the next 15, 6xt he next 30 teams with last 50 winning just a single map. Beyond that, they get nothing, zero, zip. purple map sets take most players years to gather enough whereas you guys collect them so fast, that you never have to go through the processing of carefully planning resources to maximise use of Every. Single. Map.

The word “angst” was not used to describe the feelings of the top alliances, it was the outcome delivered by those alliances to all other players enjoying the game. Angst is the last thing I’d use to describe the top 20 teams. Any group of people that are happy to use these tactics and shit all over 100s of thousands of other players to prove that they have a bigger virtual appendage than another group of “large appendage pretenders“, all using the same skill-free advantages, are unlikely to understand the “angst” that they generate.

My points were mainly directed at the masses to try and highlight that, Yes-they cheat. They admit they cheat and will continue to cheat until GI step in. They’re so deep into the routine, that the game no longer has any challenges other than the inter-group, dick waving “sword fights” that they challenge each other with, each week. You admitted yourself that as soon as GI fixes the bug, you’ll quit (highlighting how little interest there is left in the game because you’ve played without restrictions for so long). Players in alliances outside the top 20 are wasting their breath, allowing themselves to rage and throwing accusations your way. The cheaters know exactly what they’re doing and couldn’t give a shit, otherwise they wouldn’t do it. I’ve directly spoken to leaders in several of the top 20 and when asked why they persist playing outside the rules, their answers are almost identical- because the others all cheat. Terrific.

It’s quite sad that the game is so boring that cheating is the only thing left to keep you entertained. Any anger being felt by “the rest” would be far better being directed towards GI. The outcome might not be any different, but it’s the only chance of seeing changes being made. Allowing a handful of scum bags to wind them up so badly is counter productive and,their enjoyment would multiply 10 fold by forgetting about the only divisive aspect of an otherwise fantastic game.

I know that you weren’t defending yourself. We both know that there is no defence. Once cheaters become aware of that reality, they either stop or acknowledge that their actions are selfish but ‘screw everyone else”. I would bet that the reason you go missing for weeks before returning to do it again, is because it mostly bores you (or maybe you’re laying low, preparing to re enter the game under a different name with one of many clones you have stored and start it all again?) You can only get so much enjoyment doing exactly the same routine over and over and over again. I know, because I did that. I simply accepted how futile it was before getting trapped by some mythical idea that I’d feel like a king, sitting on top of my stolen throne. Cheaters rarely change their minds via reasoning - only when they’re forcibly stopped. The thrill of getting away with it is your reward and the only hope of resolving that is thru G!. Then you’ll move onto your next scam. Off you f$%k!

Last edited:

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Tbh I do remember that I saw plenty of times requirements not to spam on some threads and speak only re issues of the thread. My English is very poor maybe I don't understand properly some rules.
Anyway the question was about the possibility to fly some huge numbers. Obviously it can't be explain in one post so better even not to start. Am aware what ppl think about me and my team but please understand that it wouldn't have been possible to obtain these stars if I was a pure cheater how everyone thinks. I would say that it should be a good balance in between pax for the Alliance and some achievements for the personal game.
Also please note that I have a GS since the very first day it appeared in the game and it means that when ppl saying that they invest real cash and I'm a cheater who don't care about it, sorry but I invest money as well. The only one point is that maybe I know more how to use possibilities given by GI themselves than other players. Or other players just don't want to use these possible bypasses, dunno.

By using honest methods, it should be extremely simple to explain how to obtain the needed resources for such achievements.
Laguna Alliance, like several other alliances, is a group of cheaters.
Your outputs are not impressive... I am wondering if it's more absurd, ridiculous, outrageous or...

Yesterday @Rosencrantz had 7,320,000 pax, now 8,523,100 pax. And the other cheaters there... 16,000,000 pax, 15,000,000 pax etc....it is just pure BS

They are not alone...
The 2nd place is an alliance of 4, when only 3 of them are flying... 26M pax, 25M pax & 22M pax.

1681199552407.png

What's most annoying is GI, by not stopping those cheaters, actually encourages it, as with any other criminal, that will continue his crime, unless punished.

And finally, as far as I understand, the cheaters found a way to gain endless rain of greenies.
By that, they can buy anything they need, speed everything again & again, and yes... getting stars for their actions.

By using honest methods, it should be extremely simple to explain how to obtain the needed resources for such achievements.
Laguna Alliance, like several other alliances, is a group of cheaters.
Your outputs are not impressive... I am wondering if it's more absurd, ridiculous, outrageous or...
you’re preaching to the converted 😉.

They are not alone...
The 2nd place is an alliance of 4, when only 3 of them are flying... 26M pax, 25M pax & 22M pax.
If everyone were to take loads of screenshots and bombard/send them to G!, you might get a response. Far more likely than wasting your energy here.

… the cheaters found a way to gain endless rain of greenies...
Careful! You’ve just outed half of the forum membership! 😳🤫🫡

Top Bottom