Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 levels?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have a question i had someone that wanted to be my neighbor and he was level 100 has there been a increase in levels????
Anyway, if he/she sent you neighbor invitation, you can check his airport. So you can see how it looks like. If it looks suspicious, delete it.
@Kesh Yeah, cheater tester :D

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
I went to his city and for being level 100 he sure didn't have much of a city and i took a picture but i can't post it it gives me a error message saying to big :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Problem is image size, Every printscreen i need to open with paint and shrink before posting here.
Not sure why its not working from iPad or mobile devices, or why it sometimes works, sometimes not.
On server still plenty of space, different types of attachments can be uploaded.
Accepted file types: zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, apk

As far as i checked, iPad is saving in two formats:

- Those that you take with the iPad are JPEG.
- Screenshots are saved as .PNG files.

So all should work fine. Still searching.... (n)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Not sure why its not working from iPad or mobile devices, or why it sometimes works, sometimes not.
On server still plenty of space, different types of attachments can be uploaded.
Accepted file types: zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, apk

As far as i checked, iPad is saving in two formats:

- Those that you take with the iPad are JPEG.
- Screenshots are saved as .PNG files.

So all should work fine. Still searching.... (n)
From my experience images bigger then 1MB are cannot be uploaded as they are too big.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have the same @Kesh problem with images higher than 1Mb. I installed in my Android an app named Photo & Picture Resizer (free). After resize to 800x600 can upload without problem.

Top Bottom