Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WWII Challenge (Android)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I have recently started playing Airport City of android and got a Soviet WWII challenge straight away. I'm playing Russian version 1.86, therefore sorry - all screen shots are in Russian :)

The challenge runs for 12 days (I think) and you have to collect:
1. 3 collections "Flying tank"
2. 3 collections "Serve Soviet Union"
3. 3 collections "Military awards"
You get “Motherland Statue” as a reward
15.jpg

1.Collect 3 "Flying tank" collections - by flying to Hero cities: Murmansk (powerful prop), Tula (turboprop), Odessa (lvl 13 + flight school), Minsk (lvl 19 + 24 stars), Kiev (lvl 31 + 58 stars) you collect:
3-blade propeller, airplane engine, armor plate, turret machine gun, lantern(cabin glass)
3.jpg

Once you collect 1 of each, you complete «Flying tank» collection, which gives you attack plane, 300 gold + 140 exp and 50 fuel.

You need to build hangar for your attack plane. The hangar requires lvl 6, 3 electricity, it is 1x1, costs 500 gold and takes 30 min to build.

2.jpg

In order to start operating the hangar you need to collect from Cyprus (drops often):
4 oiltanks, 4 green paint, 4 photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this J) and 4 petrol pump
Probably all this also falls from other cities, but I'm lvl 15 and can't fly around many places yet.

14.jpg

2.Collect 3 «Serve Soviet Union» collections.
Take your attack plane and fly it to Brest Fortress where you collect:
Blouse, field binoculars, tarpaulin boots, trousers, steel helmet
When you get 1 of each you complete the collection and get 300 gold + 140 exp + «Veterans Museum», which is 2x2, every hour gives 40 gold + sometimes 1 item (medal)

1.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

Collects 3 «Military Awards» collections.
You need to collect medals that fall from Veterans Museums. When you have one of each of these 5 medals you get the «Order of Victory» (and 300 gold + 140 exp)
5.jpg

Once you complete, you get the Statue of Motherland, which is 2x2, gives 90 gold per 4 hours, doesn't require road, takes 3 electricity and 1 hour to build
statue.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you for the guide :) very nice

What would happen to a game when you install the Russin language? Would you get the quest?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thank you for the guide :) very nice

What would happen to a game when you install the Russin language? Would you get the quest?
Language shouldn't matter. Both my iPad and Android games are English and i have collections for the WWII stuff, as should everyone. I also had 2 of my planes on my iPad game turn into the Attack Planes from the event.

So either it's a mistake that we got any of that stuff at all or we're just really late on getting the event added. I think the intent was to give it to everyone after the "On the Wings of Love" event was ended. Something didn't take on GI's side and they gave us the Space Event again to make up/distract us until they fix the latest bug.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
flip123 only items for hangar are giftable, all the rest has to be collected
Bali Hi you were very close :) only its for android

It was a very easy mission to complete even for lvl 15. I spent 6 days trying to get items for attack plane and hangar, then i turned spyglass on and completed the whole thing in 6 hours + about 500 fuel :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Language shouldn't matter. Both my iPad and Android games are English and i have collections for the WWII stuff, as should everyone. I also had 2 of my planes on my iPad game turn into the Attack Planes from the event.

So either it's a mistake that we got any of that stuff at all or we're just really late on getting the event added. I think the intent was to give it to everyone after the "On the Wings of Love" event was ended. Something didn't take on GI's side and they gave us the Space Event again to make up/distract us until they fix the latest bug.

That makes sense.(y)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Congrtulations and Nice Flyby!
Just to confirm that there were only 2 new destinations added and both did not require fligth items to go to?
Than you! No, there were few new destinations, but i could fly only to 2 because i was lvl 12 when i started and had no flight school. Here are the destinations:
Murmansk (powerful prop) no flight items required
Tula (turboprop) no flight items required
Odessa (lvl 13 + flight school)
Minsk (lvl 19 + 24 stars)
Kiev (lvl 31 + 58 stars)

Top Bottom