Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World of Wildlife - Mission Details

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Just noticed that there is a step missing (???) on mission details for new event assume someone just hasn't got around to it, but in case needed the info

First Success - Complete the Voices of Water collection by visiting the Zoo in your city.

I am still a way off completing it but will try and remember to note the rewards when do.

922DCD40-F1E8-438B-8562-A8FB5D61F9A2.jpeg

@Chloe11111

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks everyone. I woke up in the middle of the night and figured I would send more planes. But forgot to screen grab the name of the mission. I knew there was one that needed to be there so left those question marks hoping kind people like you all would help. @Madge59230 I think you did mention this one to me but it didn't sound familiar so I couldn't say whether it was the one I was missing.

Thanks @Ken Kyu Air for catching that error.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Thanks everyone. I woke up in the middle of the night and figured I would send more planes. But forgot to screen grab the name of the mission. I knew there was one that needed to be there so left those question marks hoping kind people like you all would help. @Madge59230 I think you did mention this one to me but it didn't sound familiar so I couldn't say whether it was the one I was missing.

Thanks @Ken Kyu Air for catching that error.

@Chloe11111 - May I add you as a friend please? If so, can I have your code. Thanks.

Top Bottom